2018 Q1 How are you investing your Fiverr earnings

chicagowriter

DISCLAIMER: This thread is not compulsory.
So we are a quarter into 2018, any tips on new ways to invest and spin Fiverr earnings? I am of the opinion that leaving funds in a bank is missing out on getting further ahead. How are you investing your earnings? Is it working? Share some tips. Again this thread is not compulsory, just conversing.

DISCLAIMER: This thread is not compulsory.

So we are a quarter into 2018, any tips on new ways to invest and spin Fiverr earnings? I am of the opinion that leaving funds in a bank is missing out on getting further ahead. How are you investing your earnings? Is it working? Share some tips. Again this thread is not compulsory, just conversing.

So we are a quarter into 2018, any tips on new ways to invest and spin Fiverr earnings?.. How are you investing your earnings?

After I get paid from my earnings, I reinvest a portion into the growth and maintenance of my gigs – as any good business should. This reinvestment varies depending upon my goals for any given month, but it can include marketing and promotion, paid ads, new design elements, services that other sellers offer that could help improve my gigs, etc.

Any seller who is serious about improving his/her gigs should be thinking about ways in which he/she can reinvest in his/her business in order to make it better and more profitable. Sitting around, cheering $5 of income from one sale, and expecting that to be the beginning of great wealth is a terrible, terrible business strategy.

Far too many new sellers don’t even know what a business strategy is. Even fewer set any goals for improvement. The only businesses that grow are the businesses that have goals, that keep investing and reinvesting in better things, and working hard to earn more than two or three sales. Good freelancers are business people. Bad freelancers just want to make $5.

Think beyond Mr. Lincoln.

Plan for your 1,000th sale.

I’m investing in paying lots of federal and state taxes on my earnings.

That’s not really an investment in anything but that’s were it all seems to be going now.

After all lots of big shots need to constantly spend millions of dollars flying back and forth to the tune of $12 million per flight.

So we are a quarter into 2018, any tips on new ways to invest and spin Fiverr earnings?.. How are you investing your earnings?

After I get paid from my earnings, I reinvest a portion into the growth and maintenance of my gigs – as any good business should. This reinvestment varies depending upon my goals for any given month, but it can include marketing and promotion, paid ads, new design elements, services that other sellers offer that could help improve my gigs, etc.

Any seller who is serious about improving his/her gigs should be thinking about ways in which he/she can reinvest in his/her business in order to make it better and more profitable. Sitting around, cheering $5 of income from one sale, and expecting that to be the beginning of great wealth is a terrible, terrible business strategy.

Far too many new sellers don’t even know what a business strategy is. Even fewer set any goals for improvement. The only businesses that grow are the businesses that have goals, that keep investing and reinvesting in better things, and working hard to earn more than two or three sales. Good freelancers are business people. Bad freelancers just want to make $5.

Think beyond Mr. Lincoln.

Plan for your 1,000th sale.

Sounds like a solid business plan. Besides reinvesting in your gigs you do not invest in other ventures?

I like to diversify a bit, for example, I used the greater part of my 2017 Fiverr earnings to start a forex trading portfolio online ( I am yet to see where that will take me). I could have reinvested in my gigs but I could hardly keep up with the orders I was getting at that time.

But I did invest in upgrading my workstation and tech a bit. 😃

I’m investing in paying lots of federal and state taxes on my earnings.

That’s not really an investment in anything but that’s were it all seems to be going now.

After all lots of big shots need to constantly spend millions of dollars flying back and forth to the tune of $12 million per flight.

and buy $31k worth of dinning room furniture. Great stuff.

Sounds like a solid business plan. Besides reinvesting in your gigs you do not invest in other ventures?

I like to diversify a bit, for example, I used the greater part of my 2017 Fiverr earnings to start a forex trading portfolio online ( I am yet to see where that will take me). I could have reinvested in my gigs but I could hardly keep up with the orders I was getting at that time.

But I did invest in upgrading my workstation and tech a bit. 😃

Besides reinvesting in your gigs you do not invest in other ventures?

Of course I do. But my priority, here on Fiverr, are the services that I offer within my gigs.

and buy $140,000 worth of doors for their office.

As to this topic, I am trying to find someone to make me a website to blog and showcase my fiverr gigs. I know there is a large untapped population of buyers out there for my gigs and they need to hear about my fiverr services.

Archived