Help me to find real buyers not reseller ?

ailurophile23

No way to keep resellers from buying your gig. Your gigs look fine. You started in January and have multiple sales already. That’s nothing to complain about. If you got rid of the ‘resellers’ then you wouldn’t have sales? Not sure if that is what you are looking for.

No way to keep resellers from buying your gig. Your gigs look fine. You started in January and have multiple sales already. That’s nothing to complain about. If you got rid of the ‘resellers’ then you wouldn’t have sales? Not sure if that is what you are looking for.

Actually, last week i received 4 custom offers from buyers, but in fact they were resellers. 😒

That’s not necessarily a bad thing, as loganstover is trying to point out. Any buyer who pays you a fair price for your work is a buyer, even if they are a reseller.

15$ for legal agreement or contract, Terms & conditions and privacy policy is not a fair price at all.

5$ for 3000 words is not actual price value of a good content. 😒

15$ for legal agreement or contract, Terms & conditions and privacy policy is not a fair price at all.

5$ for 3000 words is not actual price value of a good content. 😒

Then don’t sell to cheap resellers. I’m sure there are good ones out there too. If they’re sending you custom offers, that means you’re not being forced to accept. You can turn them down.

Then don’t sell to cheap resellers. I’m sure there are good ones out there too. If they’re sending you custom offers, that means you’re not being forced to accept. You can turn them down.

There is a really easy solution. First, as somaginer said:

Then don’t sell to cheap resellers. I’m sure there are good ones out there too.

Second, just don’t accept any order from anyone if you think the price is wrong. Every single seller has to decide and do that on every request. It doesn’t matter if it’s a reseller, for personal use, or from an 👽. Accept good offers and turn down bad ones. If it bothers you to get cheap offers, you need to sell on your own website instead of a big freelance site, since this site got it’s start by helping bargain hunters.

There is a really easy solution. First, as somaginer said:

Then don’t sell to cheap resellers. I’m sure there are good ones out there too.

Second, just don’t accept any order from anyone if you think the price is wrong. Every single seller has to decide and do that on every request. It doesn’t matter if it’s a reseller, for personal use, or from an 👽. Accept good offers and turn down bad ones. If it bothers you to get cheap offers, you need to sell on your own website instead of a big freelance site, since this site got it’s start by helping bargain hunters.

Thank you admin 😘

Archived