I want to do your data entry perfectly

sabik143

Your data entry gig:

You say in the gig description that a gig is 1 hour’s work, but the actual order details say 4. Also, you claim that you can do any data entry task, while you seem to offer only three different kinds of tasks. Maybe creating specific gigs for those tasks would be more helpful, in that case.

Your photoshop gig:

I can’t quite understand what the basic package provides. The difference between your packages is also unclear. What am I getting for each package?

For both of them, I’d recommend a neater, more formatted gig description.

• Like 1

Your data entry gig:

You say in the gig description that a gig is 1 hour’s work, but the actual order details say 4. Also, you claim that you can do any data entry task, while you seem to offer only three different kinds of tasks. Maybe creating specific gigs for those tasks would be more helpful, in that case.

Your photoshop gig:

I can’t quite understand what the basic package provides. The difference between your packages is also unclear. What am I getting for each package?

For both of them, I’d recommend a neater, more formatted gig description.

thank you very much but i need your help for how can way i get order i am very adicted for online and want to create my future about online i need a instruction so please u send any social media account that i will be contact you for improving my online career

Thank you sir

thank you very much but i need your help for how can way i get order i am very adicted for online and want to create my future about online i need a instruction so please u send any social media account that i will be contact you for improving my online career

Thank you sir

You’re welcome, ma’am 🙂

I can’t help you create your future online. You’re going to have to do that on your own. If you can’t do your own research, then there isn’t much hope for an online career.

• Like 1

You’re welcome, ma’am 🙂

I can’t help you create your future online. You’re going to have to do that on your own. If you can’t do your own research, then there isn’t much hope for an online career.

thank you but i am not ma’am 😂 i just want to say i need first 3 order i do that without money just i need order

thank you madam

thank you but i am not ma’am 😂 i just want to say i need first 3 order i do that without money just i need order

thank you madam

Well, you called me sir, so I thought it was only fair to return the favor!

You can’t complete orders without money on here. You’re going to have to earn them on your own. No one here can hold your hand through the first few sales.

• Like 1

Well, you called me sir, so I thought it was only fair to return the favor!

You can’t complete orders without money on here. You’re going to have to earn them on your own. No one here can hold your hand through the first few sales.

that i know hold me please ma’am i think you are pro freelancer and awesome human

that i know hold me please ma’am i think you are pro freelancer and awesome human

Um, excuse me but this is just weird. Why in the world should @somaginer1996 hold you? You are not her boyfriend! In fact, this statement is creepy as hell. 😲

• Like 2

Thank you sir

please u send any social media account that i will be contact you for improving my online career

Contacting Fiverr users outside of Fiverr is strictly forbidden by Fiverr’s Terms of Service. You could get banned if you try to do that.

hold me please ma’am

This is inappropriate. And creepy. How would you feel if a random stranger told your mother or sister to hold them?

• Like 3

Um, excuse me but this is just weird. Why in the world should @somaginer1996 hold you? You are not her boyfriend! In fact, this statement is creepy as hell. 😲

hello ma’am i know that she isn’t my girl friend but she is very awesome people and i say that as a good friend not others. i am not perfect for her . if @somaginer1996 hold my hand its not proved that she is my girlfriend …i am not lucky boy who love @somaginer1996 😭

please u send any social media account that i will be contact you for improving my online career

Contacting Fiverr users outside of Fiverr is strictly forbidden by Fiverr’s Terms of Service. You could get banned if you try to do that.

hold me please ma’am

This is inappropriate. And creepy. How would you feel if a random stranger told your mother or sister to hold them?

i am new user so i can do some mistake don’t take this seriously thank you

hello ma’am i know that she isn’t my girl friend but she is very awesome people and i say that as a good friend not others. i am not perfect for her . if @somaginer1996 hold my hand its not proved that she is my girlfriend …i am not lucky boy who love @somaginer1996 😭

I would say just take the lesson and move on…don’t get too cozy with anyone on here, whether it’s the forum or your future clients.

The whole point of a freelancer is that you’re independently employed, so why not get started with some of that initiative!

• Like 4

I would say just take the lesson and move on…don’t get too cozy with anyone on here, whether it’s the forum or your future clients.

The whole point of a freelancer is that you’re independently employed, so why not get started with some of that initiative!

please don’t take seriously my any comment i am not pro of fiver i find only work not others i want form you only help for get more order … i understand that nobody help for get order but everybody want to banned my account sorry for everything i cant want help any body

Hello Sir,

OK yes, I agree @somaginer1996 is awesome! However, you asking her to “hold” your hand 🖐️ is just bizarro. She doesn’t know you from adam. You are a total stranger, sir! Pull up your professional 👖 and stop talking like this.

sanfordsmh.gif.59e30b068a9bcee8a328b3badb560cb0.gif

Secondly!

You are professing your ❤️

Now, I’m scared for her 'cause this is BEYOND creepy.

• Like 2

please don’t take seriously my any comment i am not pro of fiver i find only work not others i want form you only help for get more order … i understand that nobody help for get order but everybody want to banned my account sorry for everything i cant want help any body

Who’s trying to ban your account? Now I’m scared, is this a thriller or something?

Look for tips on the forum and you’ll find plenty!

she is very awesome people and i say that as a good friend

But the two of you don’t know each other. How can you be her good friend if she doesn’t even know you?

i am new user so i can do some mistake don’t take this seriously thank you

All right, since you’re a new user: don’t call people you don’t know friends. And definitely don’t tell people you don’t know to hold your hand.

everybody want to banned my account

Nobody wants to ban your account. I’m just telling you to be careful not to violate the rules, because, if you do violate them, being new and not knowing the rules isn’t going to be a good enough excuse.

Here’s the link to the Terms of Service:

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png.d87934434a9fa75fe4e959d3aa9eada7.png

• Like 2

Hello Sir,

OK yes, I agree @somaginer1996 is awesome! However, you asking her to “hold” your hand 🖐️ is just bizarro. She doesn’t know you from adam. You are a total stranger, sir! Pull up your professional 👖 and stop talking like this.

sanfordsmh

Secondly!

You are professing your ❤️

Now, I’m scared for her 'cause this is BEYOND creepy.

Thank you ma’am

for your good advice she was say that no body hold your hand for improve your future that for i was say

but she is not take this serious why you repaid again i was say sorry for that 😡

Thank you ma’am

for your good advice she was say that no body hold your hand for improve your future that for i was say

but she is not take this serious why you repaid again i was say sorry for that 😡

Thank you ma’am

for your good advice she was say that no body hold your hand for improve your future that for i was say but she is not take this serious why you repaid again i was say sorry for that 😡

Calm down 🐯

My claws are retractable, too. :nail_care:t4:

You started this mess, I didn’t.

I am CORRECTING your inappropriate behavior. Take some time to read the Forum Guidelines before you get yourself in a 🥒 pickle. Learn from your mistakes, Sir and move on.

Forum Rules - Updated 2017All users should read and understand the forum rules before posting. If you do not understand the rules, contact Customer Support. Users who post on the forum have implied agreement with the rules. It is assumed all users have read these rules and users who do not follow the rules may have forum accounts restricted with or without warning. This forum was created to provide a home for our Fiverr community. The forum is moderated. 1.) When starting a new discussion…
  • Like 3