My best seller gig stoped take impression

tonyhustle

Hi there. I changed my best seller gig’s tags yesterday. I don’t know what happening. My best seller gig stopped taking impression. I’m very upset now. Please help me. What can i do ? This is my best selling gig but doesn’t show search results. Why this happening ?This is temporary problem or permanent? Please give me detailed information.

Guest offlinehelpers

Whenever you edit your gigs e.g. changing the tags etc. your gig will disappear from the search for a while so it will naturally get fewer impressions.

It should pick up again after a few days.

Guest offlinehelpers

I do have the same problem. since 2 months now. daily dropping sales 😦 2500+ all 5stars review.

daily dropping sales

You’ve had lots of recent feedbacks and have orders in your gig queues. 🙂

Whenever you edit your gigs e.g. changing the tags etc. your gig will disappear from the search for a while so it will naturally get fewer impressions.

Thanks again. You calm down me really thanks 😍

Are you sure ? Is this pick up again 100% ?

And how many days it will take approximate ?

The same situation. I really upset too. Few days ago i a bit changed gig title and cover and then my impressions go down to 0-5!! It was my best selling gig. Also i checked my gig in search and i can’t find it 😦 i checked 11 pages but there are no my gig. Month ago i was on 4-7 place in search… Seller Level 2, all 5 stars.

The same situation. I really upset too. Few days ago i a bit changed gig title and cover and then my impressions go down to 0-5!! It was my best selling gig. Also i checked my gig in search and i can’t find it 😦 i checked 11 pages but there are no my gig. Month ago i was on 4-7 place in search… Seller Level 2, all 5 stars.

This is so terrible function of Fiverr. This must be corrected at the earliest by Fiverr Team. Everybody write to fiverr and tell your compliant for solve this problem… if it continues like this I’ll left fiverr.

Do you know How many days it will take approximate ?

Guest offlinehelpers

Do you know How many days it will take approximate ?

If it doesn’t reappear in the search after a few days, ask CS if they can help you. Beyond that there isn’t much you can do I’m afraid.

Same thing with me, it started from 1st of March. My impressions dropped 54K and clicks naturally also btw. have more than 370 completed sales and 5* rating. I haven’t touched my GIG’s. I was getting approx. 20-30 inquiries per day and approx. 5-6 orders. When I wrote to CS they said I should advertise more outside fiverr and basically pay social media ads to get more traffic. So, my thoughts are that this is one of their ways to make us create more media buzz for them by trying to get back what we earned with everyday hard-work. Looks like they are not satisfied with the 20% commission “only” and want us to advertise them. Does this make sense to you all?

Guest offlinehelpers

Same thing with me, it started from 1st of March. My impressions dropped 54K and clicks naturally also btw. have more than 370 completed sales and 5* rating. I haven’t touched my GIG’s. I was getting approx. 20-30 inquiries per day and approx. 5-6 orders. When I wrote to CS they said I should advertise more outside fiverr and basically pay social media ads to get more traffic. So, my thoughts are that this is one of their ways to make us create more media buzz for them by trying to get back what we earned with everyday hard-work. Looks like they are not satisfied with the 20% commission “only” and want us to advertise them. Does this make sense to you all?

Looks like they are not satisfied with the 20% commission “only” and want us to advertise them.

That sounds spot on to me! 🙂

they are not satisfied with the 20% commission “only” and want us to advertise them

I completely agree you. This is so awful system. And Customer support is worst I had ever seen. When I write then they tell me same template words which don’t help my problem. I really expend big effort for rising but fiverr algorithm falling me. Customer support absolutly don’t care our problems.

they are not satisfied with the 20% commission “only” and want us to advertise them

I completely agree you. This is so awful system. And Customer support is worst I had ever seen. When I write then they tell me same template words which don’t help my problem. I really expend big effort for rising but fiverr algorithm falling me. Customer support absolutly don’t care our problems.

Yeah they are just using generic scripts when replying totally disregarding what you have to say or what you will reply. I think that a business such big as fiverr has made we should have a better treatment and a more reliable console. It’s a damn shame to be cheap on things that make you money. Sellers/designers are battered by scammers and sometimes blackmailed to cancel or refund just in order to keep the rating at the highest level, and then again if you cancel too much your “orders-completed” section will go down and you end up demoted from what you earned HARD. My advice is nurture your sellers more and work hard on steering more traffic towards them not make your sellers make you more traffic - we are already doing our part!

Archived