Hire freelancer for work

Guest flametive

Guest flametive

Hello fiverr community,

Thanks for supporting me always 🙂

I need few Information, Can I hire another fiverr freelancer for my client work?

for example, my client ordered me for their logo design in my gig, Can I hire someone for do it from fiverr in my fiverr account? Or, do I need to create another fiverr buyer account?

& If I do it then, will it be problem in my account in future or, Is it risky??

Please Help me. I’m really so confused. Thanks!

Hello fiverr community,

Thanks for supporting me always 🙂

I need few Information, Can I hire another fiverr freelancer for my client work?

for example, my client ordered me for their logo design in my gig, Can I hire someone for do it from fiverr in my fiverr account? Or, do I need to create another fiverr buyer account?

& If I do it then, will it be problem in my account in future or, Is it risky??

Please Help me. I’m really so confused. Thanks!

do I need to create another fiverr buyer account?

No. If you create another account, all of your accounts will get banned. You’re only allowed to have one account, and yes, it can be used for selling and buying both.

for example, my client ordered me for their logo design in my gig, Can I hire someone for do it from fiverr in my fiverr account?

Yes, you can, just respect that seller’s terms (the price, the delivery time, revisions offered (or not), what they do, what they don’t do). Also, keep in mind that you’re the one responsible for delivering the work to your client; if they’re not happy with the work done by your chosen seller, it’s up to you to find another seller who will do the work that your buyer likes.

Hi! Sure, you can hire someone else to complete an order. It is actually how you should think when a client ask you something that you are not used to do.

As an example, I do not work with Photoshop or Illustrator. As a result, I found effective sellers on Fiverr that I could hire in case someone wants me to convert his file into one of those two.

It is also an effective way to collaborate and bring more depth into a project or your offer.

A quick tip : make sure that you do not PAY for that. What I did is everything a buyer comes and buy my Gig, I have a disclosure, requesting him to accept and pay in case he wants his file to be converted. As a result, there is no surprise on his part when I ask him for additional funds. It builds the trust.

This is how I work and it is working great. I love to collaborate with Fiverr sellers. It also gives you contact for your own personal projects, in case you have any.

Good luck and God bless!

Archived