Buyer wants to change rating after sale completed

carolgj84

Guest offlinehelpers

Here you go:
Request feedback revision. We don’t recommend this option as we take the buyer’s opinion seriously. However, we do allow you to contact the buyer through the Resolution Center and request feedback revision.

Taken from here:

Here you go:

Request feedback revision. We don’t recommend this option as we take the buyer’s opinion seriously. However, we do allow you to contact the buyer through the Resolution Center and request feedback revision.

Taken from here:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/feedback

so what can I do when my only review is negative? I cannot make any additional buyer requests so I am stuck now…apart from social media ads…what else can I do to sell?

Guest offlinehelpers

so what can I do when my only review is negative? I cannot make any additional buyer requests so I am stuck now…apart from social media ads…what else can I do to sell?

All you can do is ask the buyer to modify their feedback they’ve left I’m afraid. CS only remove reviews under extreme circumstances.

I can see where the confusion might have arisen - offering two services under one gig and asking buyers to choose often doesn’t work I’m afraid as they sometimes fail to read the gig description.

If the worst comes to the worst, you could ask CS to close your account and then they’ll help you open a new one.

Hope it all works out for you! ☀️

Hello, I can see how the buyer would be confused after looking at your packages. I too was confused about what each one was offering:

165 $150 $25

Premium
Standard
Basic
Description

Brand and logo design	Logo design	Brand name

$165 final brand name and logo design
$150 3 brand logo design proposals
$25 5 Brand name proposals

I can’t tell what each package includes.

Somehow this needs to be more clear.

Thanks for the feedback, the buyer is gonna request a review, hope he can make it.

Regarding the Gig, I will split it in 2 as seems that people are confusing Brand Name with Brand Logo

Just changed it, could you please take a look and see if is clear now 🙂

Archived