My fund withdrawal options have been disable. I don't know why?

mnaseemuddin

Where i can add payment method?

Do you see on the “earnings” page some choices of how to withdraw money, such as the word “paypal” or the word “payoneer” or the word “direct deposit”? These words are different for different countries.

I am in US and mine say Paypal, Fiver Revenue Card and Direct Deposit.

I just watched that video and it is outdated and does not show how to sign up for withdrawing money.

It does say this:

To withdraw funds from your account:
Once logged in, click Selling > Earnings.
If you have money available in the Available for Withdrawal area, then you have certain options to withdraw funds.
PayPal

Fiverr Revenue Card

Bank Transfer

Direct Deposit (Only available in the U.S.)

If my fund withdrawal options are disabled then from where i can add my paypal account. Previously withdrawal to paypal account was active but from last 2-3 days it’s showing disabled.

Now you guys please assist me how i can add my paypall account

You can ask customer support.

Since you don’t have any payment methods signed up for it must have disabled them due to the dispute.

It is odd that you have so much money in your account but never signed up for any way to withdraw the money.

My fund withdrawal options have been disable. I don’t know why? There is a dispute in one of my orders, can this affect my withdrawal?

There is a dispute in one of my orders, can this affect my withdrawal?

If the buyer complained to Customer Support, yes. You’ll need to contact Customer Support, and you might have to talk to the buyer, too, and solve the problem, whatever it is.

It is odd that you have so much money in your account but never signed up for any way to withdraw the money.

Indeed. Fiverr is not a bank (nor a replacement for one). I’d never keep so much money in my Fiverr account.

• 2 years later...

Now the problem has been resolved and I got my whole earnings, thanks to fiverr

@mnaseemuddin

Please how did you later resolved it?

I am facing the same issue currently and i cannot contact the buyer again to resolve it with customer support, I already contact support like 3 times and nothing came from it, i did not receive a response. Please what can i do

There is a dispute in one of my orders, can this affect my withdrawal?

If the buyer complained to Customer Support, yes. You’ll need to contact Customer Support, and you might have to talk to the buyer, too, and solve the problem, whatever it is.

Indeed. Fiverr is not a bank (nor a replacement for one). I’d never keep so much money in my Fiverr account.

I am facing the same issue currently and i cannot contact the buyer again to resolve it with customer support, I already contact support like three times and nothing came from it, i did not receive a response. Please what can i do?

I am facing the same issue currently and i cannot contact the buyer again to resolve it with customer support, I already contact support like three times and nothing came from it, i did not receive a response. Please what can i do?

i cannot contact the buyer again to resolve it

Why not?

I already contact support like three times

If you’ve submitted 3 tickets about the same issue, you’re just spamming them, and they might block you from contacting them. If that’s what you did, close 2 tickets, and leave just 1 open.

what can i do?

Wait for Customer Support to respond.

i cannot contact the buyer again to resolve it

Why not?

I already contact support like three times

If you’ve submitted 3 tickets about the same issue, you’re just spamming them, and they might block you from contacting them. If that’s what you did, close 2 tickets, and leave just 1 open.

what can i do?

Wait for Customer Support to respond.

Okay, Thank you. I just want to be sure i will be able to withdraw my funds soon.

Archived