Cost Problem With Buyer

murad99

A new buyer, who joined on Fiverr in march 2018. He told me for background remove and retouching 138 pictures on 10 Dollars. I refused him. what should I do? Give me advice about the problem.

A new buyer, who joined on Fiverr in march 2018.

This should be of no concern of yours. Who cares? [insert @misscrystal’s awesome gif here 😄]

So did he place an actual order? or just communicating via the messaging system?

Edit: I see you don’t have any orders in queue. So, this is a potential buyer!

He told me for background remove and retouching 138 pictures on 10 Dollars. I refused him. what should I do?

Why not send a custom offer? If you don’t want to commit to background removal of 138 pics for $10. As a seller, it’s up to you to take control of your 🚢

A new buyer, who joined on Fiverr in march 2018.

This should be of no concern of yours. Who cares? [insert @misscrystal’s awesome gif here 😄]

So did he place an actual order? or just communicating via the messaging system?

Edit: I see you don’t have any orders in queue. So, this is a potential buyer!

He told me for background remove and retouching 138 pictures on 10 Dollars. I refused him. what should I do?

Why not send a custom offer? If you don’t want to commit to background removal of 138 pics for $10. As a seller, it’s up to you to take control of your 🚢

No, he did not place a order. he asked me for his job. I was confused. 138 pictures on 10$ are not easy.

No, he did not place a order. he asked me for his job. I was confused. 138 pictures on 10$ are not easy.

No, he did not place a order. he asked me for his job.

OK, well instead of losing the sale, try the custom offer thingy first. Decide on the number of pics you’re comfortable in doing and price. I’m not sure if you have access to the milestone feature ? “Milestones” New Update (Oct17) (still in beta) it’s perfect for handling larger projects in smaller chunks. If, not! Go small at first 138 pics is very large number. I don’t know how long it usually takes to remove a background of (1) pic.

No, he did not place a order. he asked me for his job.

OK, well instead of losing the sale, try the custom offer thingy first. Decide on the number of pics you’re comfortable in doing and price. I’m not sure if you have access to the milestone feature ? “Milestones” New Update (Oct17) (still in beta) it’s perfect for handling larger projects in smaller chunks. If, not! Go small at first 138 pics is very large number. I don’t know how long it usually takes to remove a background of (1) pic.

As usually 1$ for 2/3 pictures.

Negotiate. Tell him your price and why you charge that. Include what you do, time it takes, and stick to your guns. Or, suggest your price and ask him to place an order for $10 and you will do x number of pictures to show him your work and prove yourself.

Or, take the order, do a great job, and get the review to help you

Your call. I would not do that for $10.

Negotiate. Tell him your price and why you charge that. Include what you do, time it takes, and stick to your guns. Or, suggest your price and ask him to place an order for $10 and you will do x number of pictures to show him your work and prove yourself.

Or, take the order, do a great job, and get the review to help you

Your call. I would not do that for $10.

I should have said that I will edit 20 pictures at $ 10. But now, there have no time.

Archived