Please help me understand

rirazr87

Hi Fiverrs,

I am an article writer, and now my client has requested me to write a blog article. I know the basic of blog writing, but I am not sure how to write for deal or coupon site, please help me with your input understanding such as tone and anything that can help me fulfill my client request. Please

If you don’t know how to write articles, why do you offer them as a service on Fiverr?

I know how to write articles for the website, reviews, and publishing, I have not written any blog content. Which is why I need help with an understanding blog writing style - specifically for a site that provides with offers and discount deals. Thanks

I know how to write articles for the website, reviews, and publishing, I have not written any blog content. Which is why I need help with an understanding blog writing style - specifically for a site that provides with offers and discount deals. Thanks

When it comes down to it, an article is an article, no matter where it is published. If you don’t feel comfortable writing for the websites your client has hired you for, let him/her know, and cancel the order.

When it comes down to it, an article is an article, no matter where it is published. If you don’t feel comfortable writing for the websites your client has hired you for, let him/her know, and cancel the order.

Surely, thank you very much for helping me understand what to do.

I have not written any blog content. Which is why I need help with an understanding blog writing style - specifically for a site that provides with offers and discount deals.

Meet your newest BF Mr. Google he is perfect for researching and searching for rare finds.

Goodluck! 🍀

evolving_google_identity_share.thumb.jpg.faf27c09f62536f4d1b29b802cbe5a4e.jpg

Archived