Video moderation approval

rajsheridn

Hello everyone,
I joined fiverr in September 2017 & posted 3 gigs which didn’t get any impressions and therefore i deleted them. After that i got inactive due to sudden family emergency & i came back once again today & posted a gig too. Since i was inactive all this time so i’m oblivious of what and how much has changed till now.
Anyways, i created this topic to talk about an issue that i’m experiencing with my uploaded gig. Actually, i uploaded a video( my gig is in the category of animated explainer videos) today alongwith my gig but it says “moderation is pending” & it might take 24 hrs for the approval of the video. Isn’t it disadvantageous as a seller & gig hampering as well? I mean i don’t even know when my gig video will be approved, it can take 1hr, 5hr & so on. It’s really frustrating to know that as a seller your video isn’t approved instantaneously(or it takes just few minutes for the approval after moderation process is complete) & that you have to wait for it to get approved before you share it on social media. I was wondering how is it like for other sellers(level 1& 2 sellers & beginners with few completed orders), how do they actually deliver the completed gigs to the buyers? Do they also go through the same “video approval” process for every order?

It usually only takes an hour or so for gig videos to be approved, although it can take longer if Fiverr staff are busy I suppose.

You deliver your videos to the buyers by uploading them in the gig delivery section of the order page - these delivered videos don’t need any approval and are available immediately for the buyer.

It usually only takes an hour or so for gig videos to be approved, although it can take longer if Fiverr staff are busy I suppose.

You deliver your videos to the buyers by uploading them in the gig delivery section of the order page - these delivered videos don’t need any approval and are available immediately for the buyer.

Thanks for answering 🙂

Archived