Buyers Not Able To Leave Reviews

bradencollins10

I’m not sure if this has already been discussed, and I haven’t experienced it first-hand, but two of my clients have told me that they have tried to leave a review and the option isn’t even there. Just thought I’d put this out there to see if others are sharing the same experiences or aren’t able to leave reviews as well. If this is a repeat post, feel free to delete this/merge it mods.

• Like 5

I don’t know what they (buyers) are going.

I have faced the same problem. I completed 8 orders, but got 5 reviews out of 8.

They don’t bother to give a review even they understand the value of their positive comments.

5 out of 8 is really quite good. The average is 60% to 70% roughly, so nothing to complain about! 🙂

I think @bradencollins10 is saying his buyers can’t actually leave a review even if they want to, not that they are choosing not to leave a review.

• Like 6

5 out of 8 is really quite good. The average is 60% to 70% roughly, so nothing to complain about! 🙂

I think @bradencollins10 is saying his buyers can’t actually leave a review even if they want to, not that they are choosing not to leave a review.

Agreed, but I gave them unlimited revisions.

I always try to satisfy my clients with unlimited revision.

I don’t know what they (buyers) are going.

I have faced the same problem. I completed 8 orders, but got 5 reviews out of 8.

They don’t bother to give a review even they understand the value of their positive comments.

Hey, Braden! Gosh, that’s not good. 😬

Just so you know it’s at the sole discretion of the buyer. If they want to leave a review or not. Leaving a review for sellers is not mandatory.

• Like 3

It’s happened to me twice, Braden.

The first time, the seller delivered three times - I think. I was finally able to leave her a review a day and a half later.

The second time, well - it’s been awhile and I sorta forgot about it. I’ll have to go back and check to see if I am able to leave a review. Thanks for the reminder.

I think there is a 🐛

• Like 3

After completion of order, Buyers have 30 days to leave a review. After that, the option for the review disappears.

All of the orders have been marked as completed within the last week or so. They told me that there was no way for them to mark it completed on their own and then the option to review never showed up.

Precisely, they both said they tried to but it didn’t work. There is a chance they could just be saying that but I doubt it.

• Like 2

It’s happened to me twice, Braden.

The first time, the seller delivered three times - I think. I was finally able to leave her a review a day and a half later.

The second time, well - it’s been awhile and I sorta forgot about it. I’ll have to go back and check to see if I am able to leave a review. Thanks for the reminder.

I think there is a 🐛

I’m glad to hear that it is actually something going on and not just a lie. Anyways, I hope they fix whatever the issue is soon!

• Like 4