Need to Improve my Gig

mdnijamuddin066

Suggest you remove the word “CLEVER” from the end of your profile description as that does not make sense. Also remove “level one seller” from your gig descriptions as that is not currently the case.
Take time to read through the forum for tips on getting orders by promoting your gigs, using Buyer Requests, and such. Good luck! 🙂

Suggest you remove the word “CLEVER” from the end of your profile description as that does not make sense. Also remove “level one seller” from your gig descriptions as that is not currently the case.

Take time to read through the forum for tips on getting orders by promoting your gigs, using Buyer Requests, and such. Good luck! 🙂

Thank you very much for your advice and thank you to visit my profile . I will inform you after removing.

Hello lloydsolutions

Can you please also check my other gigs ( Pricing , Description , Requirements and other things too ) .

I will be honored If I get more suggestions from you .

Thank you .

Archived