I am not getting orders while I have 5star reviews

waqas_ali22

Same thing

Only buyer request helps sometimes

I guess need to 100+ reviews for start getting orders, maybe

Not really… I’ve seen other sellers who posted on the forum that they stopped getting orders even though they had 100+ orders. Oh, yeah, and did you know that even sellers with 1K or 5K reviews stop getting orders at times? 😉 it’s called sales slump.

@waqas_ali22 reviews don’t guarantee orders - you will have to do something to get orders yourself, because Fiverr also doesn’t guarantees orders 😉

Want to know how to get sales? » Read the UpYour posts « written by one of the Forum Moderators 🙂

Not really… I’ve seen other sellers who posted on the forum that they stopped getting orders even though they had 100+ orders. Oh, yeah, and did you know that even sellers with 1K or 5K reviews stop getting orders at times? 😉 it’s called sales slump.

@waqas_ali22 reviews don’t guarantee orders - you will have to do something to get orders yourself, because Fiverr also doesn’t guarantees orders 😉

Want to know how to get sales? » Read the UpYour posts « written by one of the Forum Moderators 🙂

But rewievs = your gig on top page, thats mean 24/7 full orders, right?

Just check any 1k seller gig rewievs, they go in 2+ hours difference, so thats mean 1k sellers always have orders (and many in quene)

But rewievs = your gig on top page, thats mean 24/7 full orders, right?

Just check any 1k seller gig rewievs, they go in 2+ hours difference, so thats mean 1k sellers always have orders (and many in quene)

Will you please tell me that my description is good?

Archived