I am not getting sales! please point out my problem

sadib25

improve your gigs …

improve your gigs …

This is vague and useless advice. If you truly wish to offer actual advice, then how should people improve their gigs? Offer something productive, encouraging or supportive, instead of just saying things for the sake of having something useless to say.

Don’t forget to watch the 📹

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. “I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” “It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” “Please give new sellers a chance too” “Respect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too! I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right. And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr. …

I have got 3 order in one week but now this week stop all what should do?

I have got 3 order in one week but now this week stop all what should do?

I have a similar problem … please help us to find the solutions

Alright… market and promote your gigs. Bring in your own customers. That would be a solution.

Or start a blog about your gig topic. Or engage in a forum with your target audience (NOT SPAMMING, but actual engaging)

By and large the #1 advice I got in terms of sales was from a used car salesman who I truly respect. He said, “We’re not selling cars, we’re selling relationships. You would buy a rusted out bomb of a car from your close friend before you would buy a Porsche from a stranger.”

How are you building relationships with your target audience? Also known as networking…

Archived