IMPRESSIONS decreasing day by day

gsmgraphic9

Donald Fagen, "I.G.Y. (What a Beautiful World)", 1982.

Listen to a little music. There’s some truth in it.

A just machine to make big decisions
Programmed by fellows with compassion and vision
We’ll be clean when their work is done
We’ll be eternally free yes and eternally young

What a beautiful world this will be
What a glorious time to be free

Guest offlinehelpers

From ‘The Nighfly’ - in my collection of course! 🙂

We do not have the answer to that question.

Just decrease every gig impression day by day I already change my all gig title several times, add video but nothing change still decrease impression graph now I am just tired no sales last 10 days, Don’t know what will be next??

This is the best idea, Thanks, @pacquo song is really awesome.

Exactly the same issue. I made minor change to my gig and it completely disappeared from search (it was my best seller with over 500 sales). Stats shows ZERO impressions from the day I made that change. I have no idea how to get back 😦

fiverr2.thumb.jpg.09608fefdbfecbf89355ecb3947b43f1.jpg

If you edited your gig and it doesn’t show up in search anymore then you should contact Customer Support. After editing my gigs I noticed they were gone from search so I waited a few days to see if they will come back but they were still nowhere to be found. Then I contacted CS and they helped me get them back. 😀

If you edited your gig and it doesn’t show up in search anymore then you should contact Customer Support. After editing my gigs I noticed they were gone from search so I waited a few days to see if they will come back but they were still nowhere to be found. Then I contacted CS and they helped me get them back. 😀

Is it really working?

• 3 weeks later...

YEP, mine have changed day by day, week by week. I was getting at least 15-20 inquiries each week last year. This year…about 3 inquiries a month. Fiverr suggests I work social media. That’s BS…I never did that before. They’re screwing over their sellers. Here’s something else…
Here’s one way I got screwed…just this last week. BUYER orders a gig and pays extra for ONE DAY DELIVERY! No problem. I go to start the project that evening and plan on finishing it. GUESS WHAT?! BUYER DID NOT supply me with photos and audio track that were needed so I can’t begin the job! i EMAIL BUYER right away! NO RESPONSE FOR 4 DAYS! They apologize and send the files 2 days later. GUESS WHAT?! I’M LATE! I’m now 6 days LATE because of this. I also email fiverr “support” to let them know the situation. 2 days later they respond and say, yes, you are marked as LATE. NEXT TIME ASK THE BUYER FOR AN EXTENSION. I DID!!! It took them 4 days to get back to me. The damn clock should STOP if a job can’t be completed that is beyond your control. I lost my status and keep getting dinged left and right. I but my A%% to get jobs out the door and the buyer and fiverr’s spaghetti programming code kills us in the end. Completely not fair.

Archived