Enjoy the brownie

fawadrain1234

Guest offlinehelpers

You keep asking all these questions about Payoneer - we don’t know the answers.

Why not ask on Payoneer’s forum? Good luck! ☀️

Guest offlinehelpers

May be you dont know someone other know. An d their is no response i got from customer center of payoneer

The minimum withdrawal with the Fiverr Revenue Card is $5. The fee to withdraw is $1 within 2 days, and $3 within 2 hours

From here:

Guest offlinehelpers

I am making brownies, how much sugar should I use?

I think there might be a website where you could search for answers to questions just like that - hang on, it’ll come to me in a minute! 😉

Guest offlinehelpers

No Betty Crocker does not answer, i figured you would know.

Who’s Betty Crocker, and what are brownies? Hang on - I’ll go and find out! 🙂

The minimum withdrawal with the Fiverr Revenue Card is $5. The fee to withdraw is $1 within 2 days, and $3 within 2 hours

From here:https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/withdrawing-funds

I appreciate what you answer and i apologize for asking questions about same thing. But im confuse thats why i’m here. I would like to hear the answer from whom who have experience about it. Otherwise i also know how to use Quora, Google,warrior forum etc but i want the answer to the point. I dont want any type of Headache and confusion after reading many different type of answers. Thats why im here.

I appreciate what you answer and i apologize for asking questions about same thing. But im confuse thats why i’m here. I would like to hear the answer from whom who have experience about it. Otherwise i also know how to use Quora, Google,warrior forum etc but i want the answer to the point. I dont want any type of Headache and confusion after reading many different type of answers. Thats why im here.

I would like to hear the answer from whom who have experience about it.

So even though you could google the answer yourself, and instead had someone else google it for you and tell you the answer, you still want someone else to tell you the answer?

giphy.thumb.gif.a32e9b0407c7cafd31a8b177e2ec7233.gif

Payoneer could give different discount/facilities to a certain user. As I brought my Payoneer through Fiverr, I do not have to pay a yearly charge.

It’s a Payoneer related issue, best to ask in Payoneer forum.

I can see you have changed the topic. You wish to delete this post?

Payoneer could give different discount/facilities to a certain user. As I brought my Payoneer through Fiverr, I do not have to pay a yearly charge.

It’s a Payoneer related issue, best to ask in Payoneer forum.

I can see you have changed the topic. You wish to delete this post?

You’re right, there could be some reason some don’t pay anything. @fawadrain1234 your question was valid. You should put it back. I couldn’t resist being silly.

I am making brownies, how much sugar should I use?

Yum 😋

Very little :ok_hand:t4:

I’ve got a sweet tooth, but lay low on the sugar please.

After reading the title and reading through the whole post I’m still confused with the

"brownie" part…but I do love brownies.

Can I have walnuts added to them, please? 😊

After reading the title and reading through the whole post I’m still confused with the

"brownie" part…but I do love brownies.

Can I have walnuts added to them, please? 😊

Hey Zeus,

If you click on the ✏️ you’ll see OP edits.

Mike offered brownies so things went downhill from there. :rofl:

Maybe @newsmike can bake you a fresh pan of walnut brownies. 😛

@wp_kid not only did the OP change the title but the body text as well. So it’s a pointless thread.

Anyway, like the OP said to enjoy the brownies. 🔻

healthier-brownies-3-500x500.jpg.9ca83f814a8b4181477021af4177492d.jpg

Archived