Money Supermarket Ads

offlinehelpers

LOL, this one 🔺 had me dancin’ shakin’ my 🍑.

The abs on Skeletor was :ok_hand:t4:

Now all I need is a video for this guy 🔻 and I’d be swooning. 😍

They don’t advertise what they do at all!

Here’s a link to all of them done by their advertising firm - contract just finishing.

favicon-32x32.pngcampaignlive.co.uk

MoneysupermarketEpicStrut-2018030701534291.jpeg.21b80ba84444dc921ae92583dadb5aef.jpeg

Relive the epic ads Mother created for Moneysupermarket

They were so Moneysupermarket ... Campaign looks back at some of the key ads Mother stocked its client's shelves with over a seven-year stretch, from Geoff to He-Man via Dave and Sharon.

They don’t advertise what they do at all!

Here’s a link to all of them done by their advertising firm - contract just finishing.

favicon-32x32.pngcampaignlive.co.uk

da450855849da60dcc7b00989e7be0d1e0007787.jpeg

Relive the epic ads Mother created for Moneysupermarket

They were so Moneysupermarket ... Campaign looks back at some of the key ads Mother stocked its client's shelves with over a seven-year stretch, from Geoff to He-Man via Dave and Sharon.

Thank you! 😃

I’m hooked like a fish on a pole. 🎣

@nikavoice @offlinehelpers - I mean the ads are phenomenal. However, the main question is as it follows:

Doez dis meksell?

However, the main question is as it follows:

Doez dis meksell?

Freakyyyyyyyy 🍆

Hmm, well see the potential is there. The life of a mek seller is never easy! They gotta put in the work tho. As @offlinehelpers stated it’s a successful 🇬🇧 financial website.

meksellers.png.726170834ad100ae3fe3f404508be14f.png

It is a great idea.
The main purpose is to get the name in people’s heads so they need people’s attention (hence the funny ads) and then they just throw in the tagline of “That’s so money supermarket”.
It stays in the mind. There are tons of online comparison sites in the UK - I have had two as clients! - and if this is the most popular one then that is really saying something about their campaigns.

I believe people in the UK are more used to using these. This is why they are selling the name rather than the concept, so people will remember the name when they go to compare(the meerkat).
By contrast, these types of businesses in Ireland, tend towards a campaign to sell the concept of using them as we don’t use them often - not sure I ever have.

Interestingly, if you asked me to name some comparison sites, I would think of:
Money supermarket

Click for their ad
Go Compaaaaare! Click for their ad
This is despite these being UK companies and not operational in Ireland. The names stick in my head more than the Irish ones. So their mission is accomplished.

Archived