Is Fiverr allow to use WhatsApp or Skype to contact buyers

Hi, I’m a new seller. I hope to make a gig for teach Japanese. But, first of all I need to know is Fiverr allows to use social media networks such as s***e, WhatsApp with that gig. Because, if not it’s difficult to teach buyers. If Fiverr not allow them how can we teach… ??? Then why they already given opportunity to make that kind of gigs… I need answer…

There are lessons via s***e, but you should ask Customer Support for permission and advice how to do it.

Actually buyer asked me to provide my WhatsApp info. But I told it’s a site violation. Then she asks me how will you teach without that kind of things? So, I have no idea about that…

Actually buyer asked me to provide my WhatsApp info. But I told it’s a site violation. Then she asks me how will you teach without that kind of things? So, I have no idea about that…

I’ve never heard of anyone using WhatsApp on Fiverr. There are gigs offering to teach via s***e, and they’re doing fine, as long as they’ve obtained the permission from Customer Support.

Like I said, it’s best to contact CS, and ask them for help. This is forum, and we’re just sellers and buyers; anything official (like a permission) has to come from Customer Support.

I’ve never heard of anyone using WhatsApp on Fiverr. There are gigs offering to teach via s***e, and they’re doing fine, as long as they’ve obtained the permission from Customer Support.

Like I said, it’s best to contact CS, and ask them for help. This is forum, and we’re just sellers and buyers; anything official (like a permission) has to come from Customer Support.

Ya, That’s true… I’ll contact customer support… However thank you so much for your help friend…

• 1 year later...

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Read the ToS to refresh your memory.

Also, think more critically. This buyer could have easily been trying to scam you or involve you in nefarious activity. There’s no reason you would need to use WhatsApp and it wouldn’t make sense for Fiverr to allow you to do something that could involve taking business away from Fiverr.

Archived