How do I SEO on Fiverr

mdnijamuddin066

Yes, it definitely makes sense!

I think my observations might be wrong, but I saw how gigs with more than 5 orders went below those who have higher reviews! 🤨

I think my observations might be wrong, but I saw how gigs with more than 5 orders went below those who have higher reviews!

Unlike Google, Fiverr rotates gigs and throws in newbies.

For example, you might find new sellers without any sales on the first page simply because Fiverr gives a boost to newbies.

Or maybe the seller who had 5 orders in their queue recently had a cancellation and lost a few positions in the ranking.

You can have 1000 reviews, but if you haven’t delivered anything for weeks then you’ll lose your ranking.

What I’m trying to say is that without seeing the actual stats of each account, it’s difficult to say why a gig is on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd page.

Stick around and soon you’ll see the patterns based on your own stats. For example, I have a pretty good understanding of what works and what doesn’t based on my stats and actions I’ve taken.

I think my observations might be wrong, but I saw how gigs with more than 5 orders went below those who have higher reviews!

Unlike Google, Fiverr rotates gigs and throws in newbies.

For example, you might find new sellers without any sales on the first page simply because Fiverr gives a boost to newbies.

Or maybe the seller who had 5 orders in their queue recently had a cancellation and lost a few positions in the ranking.

You can have 1000 reviews, but if you haven’t delivered anything for weeks then you’ll lose your ranking.

What I’m trying to say is that without seeing the actual stats of each account, it’s difficult to say why a gig is on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd page.

Stick around and soon you’ll see the patterns based on your own stats. For example, I have a pretty good understanding of what works and what doesn’t based on my stats and actions I’ve taken.

Thanks, it is pretty nice advice!

I think I should concentrate less on finding out how Fiverrs search engine works, and concentrate more on sales! So after I can see how it works for personally me.

Archived