How do I SEO on Fiverr

mdnijamuddin066

After studying a few days about Fiverrs’ algorithm and internal search engine, I found that first of all, no one knows exactly how it works, as @somaginer1996 said. 😆 But at the same time, there are some factors which influence your ranking in most of the cases. Those are:

1. Good reviews - the most important factor!
  2. Number of views - how many times people viewed your gig can help you, but not so much.
  3. Keywords - try to find out long tail keywords of how people can find specifically your service.
  4. Orders in queue - if a gig has more orders in queue, it will rank lower.
  5. New gig - when you create a new gig, it will rank higher in the ‘‘new’’ section for 2 weeks.
  6. Number of favorites - the same as reviews.
  7. Featured Gigs - something which is not easy! To achieve it you need to provide really outstanding and unique service.

But anyway, even if you appear on the first page of Fiverr without an attractive title and pic/video, it doesn’t make sense.

Good luck with your gigs! 🙂

Hello

It will be helpful for me If anyone tell me “How can I show my gig on the first page” of Fiverr .

Thank you

“How can I show my gig on the first page” of Fiverr .

Wow, you’re asking for a lot, aren’t you? Tell ya what, when you discover the magic formula.

Please come back and let us know. K? 🍍

After studying a few days about Fiverrs’ algorithm and internal search engine, I found that first of all, no one knows exactly how it works, as @somaginer1996 said. 😆 But at the same time, there are some factors which influence your ranking in most of the cases. Those are:

2. Number of views - how many times people viewed your gig can help you, but not so much.
  3. Keywords - try to find out long tail keywords of how people can find specifically your service.
  5. New gig - when you create a new gig, it will rank higher in the ‘‘new’’ section for 2 weeks.
  7. Featured Gigs - something which is not easy! To achieve it you need to provide really outstanding and unique service.

But anyway, even if you appear on the first page of Fiverr without an attractive title and pic/video, it doesn’t make sense.

Thank you for your time and Information . Thant’s what I wanted to know .

“How can I show my gig on the first page” of Fiverr .

Wow, you’re asking for a lot, aren’t you? Tell ya what, when you discover the magic formula.

Please come back and let us know. K? 🍍

I am feeling very sorry for you if your thinking that I am asking a lot (“How can I show my gig on the first page” of Fiverr .) I didn’t ask for how to become a top rated seller within 1 hour and earn more , I just asked a simple question about gig SEO . Though you don’t how to do it I will come back to you with the magic formula .

Thank you .

I am feeling very sorry for you if your thinking that I am asking a lot (“How can I show my gig on the first page” of Fiverr .) I didn’t ask for how to become a top rated seller within 1 hour and earn more , I just asked a simple question about gig SEO . Though you don’t how to do it I will come back to you with the magic formula .

Thank you .

I am feeling very sorry for you if your thinking that I am asking a lot

Save your pity for another user. I don’t need it!

I didn’t ask for how to become a top rated seller within 1 hour and earn more , I just asked a simple question about gig SEO .

I never once mentioned TRS (top rated seller) so this argument is a moot one.

Next!

Though you don’t how to do it I will come back to you with the magic formula .

Thank you .

Fantastic! I’m looking forward to reading the magic formula. 😎

Guest offlinehelpers

Thank you .

There are something like 58,000 gigs for ‘logo design’.

Why should yours be on the front page?

Nobody knows how the algorithm works on Fiverr - it’s pretty much pointless asking! :rofl:

Orders in queue - if a gig has more orders in queue, it will rank lower.

I agree with most, but this one I would challenge.

Gigs get a boost every time you make a delivery and sellers with large queues usually deliver orders on daily basis. Even if you see 40 orders in their queue today and tomorrow, it doesn’t mean those are the same orders.

It’s in Fiverr’s best interest to push gigs that deliver.

Number of views - how many times people viewed your gig can help you, but not so much.

Why would that be a factor? It might be a result of good rankings but hardly a factor. In fact, too many views that don’t convert would indicate that something is wrong with the gig and so it should rank lower - no idea if it does or not, but common sense would say it should.

Never see this happening. Many sellers still rank highly with 100+ orders in queue.

Number of favorites - the same as reviews.

Why would this be a factor? As well as being the easiest thing to fake, it doesn’t make any sense that it should be a factor.

There is also a large number of factors such as showing new gigs, showing a mix of levels, pro sellers, pricing, the analytics metrics etc to take into account which further complicates the system. Relying completely on ranking in Fiverr search is exactly what caused hundreds of sellers to basically collapse last year. There was so much complaining and gnashing of teeth at the time that the forum was basically overtaken by them. Some have never recovered or simply left Fiverr to do something else.

Personally, relying on another company to get me clients when they don’t actually have much of a vested interest makes no sense and is not something I would ever recommend. After all, if I am not on Fiverr’s first page, someone else will be so Fiverr has no real need to put me top.

image.png.9ba3e17b91a75b6dc8250d958fcac5e3.png

I have never said why my gig does not show up in the first page
What I wanted to know " Is there any way do that - I mean my gig in the first page " and IF there are ways then how to do it .
But thank you to everyone , Thank you for your valuable time and information . Your information will help a lot and Thanks again for your response . 🙂

I didn’t ask for how to become a top rated seller within 1 hour and earn more , I just asked a simple question about gig SEO .

Next!

Thank you .

That is so nice of you . Thanks for your valuable time and I will be back to you if I get it

Next!

Thank you .

Me too can’t wait to get my hands on the magic recipes!

uck with your gigs

Nice tips I believe it work

Follow Steps below
  1. Don’t copy someone else Description write it on keyboard.

2. Tell your friends to click on your GIG to gain more impression.

3. Do facebook and other social media Sharing.

4. Make youtube Video on skills you have and add your fiverr link in description.

5. Add attractive thumbnail to your gig.

6. If you have some budget make Facebook page and promote it and share your work there & make your own audience there .

The more impression you have your GIG will be on the top       Hope it help you

Follow Steps below

4. Make youtube Video on skills you have and add your fiverr link in description.

6. If you have some budget make Facebook page and promote it and share your work there & make your own audience there .

The more impression you have your GIG will be on the top

are you sure impression makes gig on the top "fiverr?

Follow Steps below

Tell your friends to click on your GIG to gain more impression.

This is not true - I see it hasn’t worked for you either.

Besides the fact that it makes no sense to do this - having your friends click your gig does not give an impression, it is a click and a view. Getting people to do this without buying lowers your conversion rate which is more likely to affect gig position than impressions, clicks or views. High conversion rate means people like your gig when they see it - a low conversion rate would therefore make it likely your gig is LOWERED in results.

Respectfully, perhaps you should get some sales before advising others on how to get sales.

Finally, I imagine when someone asks their friends to do this, the friends probably think they are a bit silly.

Tell your friends to click on your GIG to gain more impression.

This is not true - I see it hasn’t worked for you either.

Besides the fact that it makes no sense to do this - having your friends click your gig does not give an impression, it is a click and a view. Getting people to do this without buying lowers your conversion rate which is more likely to affect gig position than impressions, clicks or views. High conversion rate means people like your gig when they see it - a low conversion rate would therefore make it likely your gig is LOWERED in results.

Respectfully, perhaps you should get some sales before advising others on how to get sales.

Finally, I imagine when someone asks their friends to do this, the friends probably think they are a bit silly.

hahah agree thanks for your advice

I agree with most, but this one I would challenge.

Gigs get a boost every time you make a delivery and sellers with large queues usually deliver orders on daily basis. Even if you see 40 orders in their queue today and tomorrow, it doesn’t mean those are the same orders.

It’s in Fiverr’s best interest to push gigs that deliver.

Yes, it definitely makes sense!

I think my observations might be wrong, but I saw how gigs with more than 5 orders went below those who have higher reviews! 🤨

Number of views - how many times people viewed your gig can help you, but not so much.

Why would that be a factor? It might be a result of good rankings but hardly a factor. In fact, too many views that don’t convert would indicate that something is wrong with the gig and so it should rank lower - no idea if it does or not, but common sense would say it should.

Never see this happening. Many sellers still rank highly with 100+ orders in queue.

Number of favorites - the same as reviews.

Why would this be a factor? As well as being the easiest thing to fake, it doesn’t make any sense that it should be a factor.

There is also a large number of factors such as showing new gigs, showing a mix of levels, pro sellers, pricing, the analytics metrics etc to take into account which further complicates the system. Relying completely on ranking in Fiverr search is exactly what caused hundreds of sellers to basically collapse last year. There was so much complaining and gnashing of teeth at the time that the forum was basically overtaken by them. Some have never recovered or simply left Fiverr to do something else.

Personally, relying on another company to get me clients when they don’t actually have much of a vested interest makes no sense and is not something I would ever recommend. After all, if I am not on Fiverr’s first page, someone else will be so Fiverr has no real need to put me top.

Why would that be a factor?

Yes, undoubtedly bad conversion rate should be a bad signal for an internal search engine! But observing just view days, I saw how a number of views higher the ranking, not sure if I am right, but just assumptions!

Definitely the best comment here!

I think sellers on Fiver should focus on providing quality, not optimizing their gigs!

Why would that be a factor?

Yes, undoubtedly bad conversion rate should be a bad signal for an internal search engine! But observing just view days, I saw how a number of views higher the ranking, not sure if I am right, but just assumptions!

Definitely the best comment here!

I think sellers on Fiver should focus on providing quality, not optimizing their gigs!

But observing just view days, I saw how a number of views higher the ranking, not sure if I am right, but just assumptions!

You are probably right, but which caused which?

Did higher ranking cause more views? It seems more likely than the other way around.

But observing just view days, I saw how a number of views higher the ranking, not sure if I am right, but just assumptions!

You are probably right, but which caused which?

Did higher ranking cause more views? It seems more likely than the other way around.

Yes! It’s quite tricky to judge about it!

Archived