How much time fiverr takes to send money to payoneer

fawadrain1234

• 1 year later...

Sometimes it charges 1$ but sometimes it does not charge any money. Maybe this is just for how many withdraws we have in same month. It usually takes between 1 to 30 minutes to transfer.

I have transferred money 12 hours before, but still I did not get any notification from fiverr or payoneer. What should I do now?

• Like 5

• 6 months later...

I will transfer payment from fiveer to Payoneer … But still Its can’t tranfser in my payoneer… Fiver email its in reviewed and payoneer email here…
Dear Shahzaib Akhtar,

We’re happy to let you know that you’ll now receive payments from Fiverr directly to the USD balance in your Payoneer account. Sign in to your Payoneer account now to view your activity and funding sources, or use our other global payment services.

My questions? How much time taking fiveer to payoneer bank tranfser…

Please guide me with rights step… How i process this payment

• Like 8

• 4 months later...

If you select immediate transfer, you’ll recieve money within 10-15 minutes. It will charge $3.

It will take 2 working days to transfer in normal method. $1 is charged.

Is there a way to revert it to 48 hours so it charges e $1, I get charged $3 every time I make a withdrawal. It used to charge me $1 with the option to change it to $3 for a faster clearance time. But I don’t know where to make that change

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Is there a way to revert it to 48 hours so it charges e $1, I get charged $3 every time I make a withdrawal. It used to charge me $1 with the option to change it to $3 for a faster clearance time. But I don’t know where to make that change

Have you found solution to this fee charge as I get charged 3$ and previously it was 1$ and my friend is not charged fee at all

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

I think this is because you checked the box that allows $3 to be the standard for your payment charges. I don’t know what happens when you check this box, if there are options to revert it. But you could send an email to payoneer and see what they say

• Like 3