Suddenly I couldn't find one of my popular gig on the search list

smartcoder3

My gig was in the first 3 line for last one and half years! But from last week it starts declining and now it’s gone from search list. On the dashboard it looks good, I can edit everything. Already edited - changed description, pictures and so many things but still it’s not on the search list. Even 3 orders are in the queue on that particular gig. All my other gigs are fine. Just facing problem with this one.

What could be the reason? can anyone help?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Mine was denied because a Fiverr bod could not be bothered to read it. I think there are a lot of lazy editors working and one skimmed through your gig and saw one word that suggested ( in their minds ) that your site should be denied ( yes I know it was up before).

They never tell you, so just contact support they will probably mark your gig as denied and get a standard answer then start guessing.

Mine was denied because a Fiverr bod could not be bothered to read it. I think there are a lot of lazy editors working and one skimmed through your gig and saw one word that suggested ( in their minds ) that your site should be denied ( yes I know it was up before).

They never tell you, so just contact support they will probably mark your gig as denied and get a standard answer then start guessing.

Thank you for your suggestion! I will contact with fiverr support soon 🙂

Archived