Left College For Fiverr ! [ SHARE YOUR STORY ]

Hello shubhamdahale,

In America and Europe, this decision would be riskier than in other countries in the world. Depending on where you live, with Fiverr, you can earn an annual income per month if you are professional.

This can open up further opportunities for further education, and possibly also support the education of one’s children.

Another point is the personal attitude to work. Some people are just not made to work from 9 to 7 o’clock.

I like it when people bravely follow their goals, even if I would not be willing to bear these risks.

It has often been said here that one should create several freelance incomes in addition to Fiverr. I agree with that.

I have some acquaintances in the Asian area, who achieve excellent income without education (or college / university). They all have a talent for what they do, and all of them love what they do. Something like that would not be possible in the West.

Good luck with your business, and keep on looking for more revenue streams outside of Fiverr 🙂

Greetings

Tom

I @thomaslener. My cousin is in America. He worked his ass off in the beginning in freelance market, doing only what he loved doing, marketing. Nowadays, he enjoys work-free life and do a few consultations. Believe me, he is in his thirties.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived