Left College For Fiverr ! [ SHARE YOUR STORY ]

Fiverr is not something you can depend upon as a career.

It’s been my career for a long time. So it depends on you. I know it can be gone at any time because it’s the internet, but for lots of us it’s definitely been a good career.

It’s been my career for a long time. So it depends on you. I know it can be gone at any time because it’s the internet, but for lots of us it’s definitely been a good career.

Yes, and so it’s been for me… But like you said, it’s the Internet. So, who knows?

It certainly depends on the person and in their ability to manage and accommodate change.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the most important benefits of education is that it helps to meet the objectives of life. For instance, some people want to become rich while others aspire to become popular. Right education with dedication can help to accomplish the task. Getting professional degree is the only way to excel in different business domains such as engineering, medicine, and accounting. By enrolling in the course of your choice, it is not only possible to enhance the skill level but also the professional expertise.

(collected)

Education is important for everything

I dont think so

My opinion is different

I’m here to reiterate that you should go back to college… Fiverr is not something you should bank on as they have a habit of applying “editorial goals” unbeknownst to its sellers and banning them out of nowhere. There’s also lots of things out of your control here that would cost you cancellations and time. Not to mention, you just started. Anything can happen. Dry spell, economy crash, etc. Plus if somehow you can no longer sell on Fiverr, you aren’t allowed to have your reviews or any connection with the buyers you had.

Not saying it’s going to happen, but dropping out of college and putting your eggs in one basket is foolish. Graduate, and save your degree as a back up plan.

I have almost completed 5000 jobs on Fiverr and I am a TRS. I have always had 3-5 streams of income coming from different places. This gives you the security you need as people have mentioned above.

I am extremely happy with the growth of the work I receive on Fiverr, but I am not limited to just those sales. There are also services and products that I sale that I am not able to sell through an online platform.

School should fast track your skill development. You will learn in 2-4 years what could take you 5-10 years to learn on your own and it may come with a certification or a degree that you can also leverage. Try to complete as much school as you can. It will multiply your effort.

I have almost completed 5000 jobs on Fiverr and I am a TRS. I have always had 3-5 streams of income coming from different places. This gives you the security you need as people have mentioned above.

I am extremely happy with the growth of the work I receive on Fiverr, but I am not limited to just those sales. There are also services and products that I sale that I am not able to sell through an online platform.

School should fast track your skill development. You will learn in 2-4 years what could take you 5-10 years to learn on your own and it may come with a certification or a degree that you can also leverage. Try to complete as much school as you can. It will multiply your effort.

Agree with you on have multiple streams 🙂 @landongrace

Guest offlinehelpers

I didn’t get this ? 😕

It’s one of a limited number of images that the poster chooses to use - don’t worry about it! 🙂

Guest astroprp036

Go back to college, If you think Fiverr has you covered for the rest of your life you’re making a big mistake kid.

You’re sure because here nothing to sure.

I am glad you are excited and congrats! Go back to school and save your Fiverr money so you are saving for emergencies and retirement or to travel.

This place could disappear or change any second, and you would be lost. I am not saying stop. If you are doing well, keep going. I have a brother in engineering, and I worked for him for a while as a student. The money is good, and in the US, they want foreign engineers.

As a Teacher, I have to say, be cool and stay in school.

I never went to college 😮
I do regret it and it has slowed me down. Early in my career, I needed to do 3 times the work and constantly be the highest achiever to be taken seriously. Without a college degree, you will be skipped over for management positions by those less experienced people who have one. Even if they are useless in what they do. It’s just the way it is.

Many doors that would have been opened to me by having a degree were closed and things took a lot more time and effort because of this. People always give the examples of rich CEOs who never went to college - the world is very different now to when those guys were starting out. Those CEOs would not even get an interview with the big companies they own. They would not be allowed in the door.

I believe I have done relatively well without college education but I also believe I am around 10 years behind where I would be if I had it. The choice is yours of course, but while you might have more money than your friends for the next year or two, they will probably pass you out soon after that.

I never went to college 😮

I do regret it and it has slowed me down. Early in my career, I needed to do 3 times the work and constantly be the highest achiever to be taken seriously. Without a college degree, you will be skipped over for management positions by those less experienced people who have one. Even if they are useless in what they do. It’s just the way it is.

Many doors that would have been opened to me by having a degree were closed and things took a lot more time and effort because of this. People always give the examples of rich CEOs who never went to college - the world is very different now to when those guys were starting out. Those CEOs would not even get an interview with the big companies they own. They would not be allowed in the door.

I believe I have done relatively well without college education but I also believe I am around 10 years behind where I would be if I had it. The choice is yours of course, but while you might have more money than your friends for the next year or two, they will probably pass you out soon after that.

i agree everyone have their own opinions i respect that 🙂

I am glad you are excited and congrats! Go back to school and save your Fiverr money so you are saving for emergencies and retirement or to travel.

This place could disappear or change any second, and you would be lost. I am not saying stop. If you are doing well, keep going. I have a brother in engineering, and I worked for him for a while as a student. The money is good, and in the US, they want foreign engineers.

As a Teacher, I have to say, be cool and stay in school.

i dont agree that you should only save money for retirement

i have goals in my life that i have set for myself

i will never work for retirement

and college is not only place you’ll get knowledge

Guest offlinehelpers

f you’ve got something else to fall back on in addition to Fiverr, then fair enough.

You’re relying on a third party website which could disappear at any point (not saying it will, but FriendsReunited, MySpace etc.) - please make sure you have a backup plan, or rich parents! 🙂

Please stop doing that - it’s annoying for everybody when you copy and paste.

Yes, that’s right. 🙂

Hey @shubhamdahale!

Got some message for you from our very own @writer99025

Capture.thumb.PNG.d16461c9a10e55236e721c63f51728e5.PNG

See. He’s saying what everybody recommended but should be noteworthy of saying how differently things work in India. You stand to loose so many avenues for lack of a degree, and we may not be even speaking of the professional front. Socially… emotionally…maritally… you get the idea.

Or, may be you can put your decision on hold until you reach 1k reviews vis-a-vis existing 64 reviews?

Hi guys ,

i want to share my experience about fiverr

i was doing engineering in india but i always wanted to do something more i always wanted a platform which realizes my potential and fiverr gave me that 😄

so i started freelancing on fiverr in april 2017 before that i was a buyer on fiverr from feb 2017

then i think of trying my self as a seller then i created my first gig and i started learning about plateform how to be successful on it search and read and learn 100’s of articles , videos , forums

slowly i started to learn about it and i started receiving orders

i received my first order after applying to 400 buyers request still i didnt give up as i knew my ratio now so i keep improving and applying to buyers and keep earning their loyality

after doing hard work a satisfied client is all what you need 😄

and then i decided to leave college and do full time freelancing fiverr as i was earning that much which a 9-5 people earn after 10 yrs of experience 😱

FIVERR MADE MY LIFE ! I AM SOO HAPPY LOVING FIVERR 😄

WHATS YOUR STORY ON FIVERR HOW FIVERR MADE YOUR LIFE PLEASE SHARE 🙂

i decided to leave college and do full time freelancing fiverr

My opinion is that this was a big MISTAKE.

FIVERR MADE MY LIFE !

No, Fiverr only brought you some money, it is UNCERTAIN.

I AM SOO HAPPY LOVING FIVERR

Yes, you can be happy and be loving Fiverr for this morning. Unfortunately, if on the next morning, your account is not available then still will you be HAPPY and LOVING FIVERR?

WHATS YOUR STORY ON FIVERR

Fiverr job always inspires me to learn new courses and helps me to gain knowledge. I enjoy this very much.

I will not let opinion of others will decide my future 🙂

I will not let opinion of others will decide my future 🙂

Wisdom is gained through listening. (In fact, this even a Proverb in the Bible). 😉

I do hope you’ll choose wisdom, instead of a bullish, “I don’t care what you say” perspective. Wisdom leads to success. Foolishness leads to failure (I believe this is in the Bible as well).

Archived