Some sellers when they contact you, won't let go and want to make sure they reply last

ctec25

I am quite sure almost all sellers have experienced this. My latest experience was today. A seller contacted me about his stuff and I replied appropriately ending the conversation. Moments later he sends a smiley. I had to reply as I noticed my response rate was low, and again he sends another meaningless word. I replied Thanks. Again he sends ‘np’. Then I replied him that I believed he didn’t want to get a low response rate and I didn’t want to either, so he should let go since he contacted me first. The dude was like ‘?’ as if he didn’t know what I was talking about, I had to make it clear to him for him to stop.

I believe as sellers when chatting with a buyer it is necessary to be last to reply to avoid a low reply rate, then in the case of a fellow seller, anyone that contacts first has to let the other reply last. What do you think?

:rofl: Situation well explained I believe that most of the sellers have had this experience. But the only 2 first responses count in response rate.

2 first responses count in response rate

Only 1 response is enough. Your first response needs to go out asap.

:rofl: Situation well explained I believe that most of the sellers have had this experience. But the only 2 first responses count in response rate.

Really, I didn’t know that, my response rate have been dropping lately even though I reply all messages

Archived