Hello from beautiful British Columbia!

Is there a fun name for us? Hi-Fiverrs? If there isn’t one, I think we need to get on that, pronto 😉

Anyway, hi! My name is Sara, and I’m a writer and artist from Vancouver, B.C.

I’ve been working in communications and public relations for the better part of the past decade. There’s a lot about this line of work that I love, but the writing has always been my favourite part. So, when my most recent position dissolved thanks to some “corporate restructuring,” I figured this would be the perfect time to make the written word my bread and butter.

From everything I’ve heard, Fiverr seems like the right place to get started!

But enough about me: tell me about an accomplishment you’re really proud of!

• Sara

Is there a fun name for us? Hi-Fiverrs? If there isn’t one, I think we need to get on that, pronto 😉

Anyway, hi! My name is Sara, and I’m a writer and artist from Vancouver, B.C.

I’ve been working in communications and public relations for the better part of the past decade. There’s a lot about this line of work that I love, but the writing has always been my favourite part. So, when my most recent position dissolved thanks to some “corporate restructuring,” I figured this would be the perfect time to make the written word my bread and butter.

From everything I’ve heard, Fiverr seems like the right place to get started!

• Sara

Alright. I’ve been an actor in Hollywood movies. And I’ve drawn these:

Here’s a little something different for the forum. I was asked by @ssj1236 and @zeus777 to share some images of my graphite (i.e., pencil) portraits. I had made a comment in the topic (linked below) about the fact that I draw portraits for fun, and by drawing for fun, I am also improving my drawing skills. These two users eagerly asked to see some of my work, so I have obliged their request. Now, please keep in mind, I have a degree in art and MANY years of experience – I’ve been drawing image…

🙂

Alright. I’ve been an actor in Hollywood movies. And I’ve drawn these:

Here’s a little something different for the forum. I was asked by @ssj1236 and @zeus777 to share some images of my graphite (i.e., pencil) portraits. I had made a comment in the topic (linked below) about the fact that I draw portraits for fun, and by drawing for fun, I am also improving my drawing skills. These two users eagerly asked to see some of my work, so I have obliged their request. Now, please keep in mind, I have a degree in art and MANY years of experience – I’ve been drawing image…

🙂

Those are two legitimately impressive accomplishments!

What have you acted in? Do you have an IMDB profile?

Also, those drawings are SO good!

Thank you. I’ve been blessed with many creative opportunities in life.

Unfortunately, I cannot share links here. But I bet if you searched the net, you’d find plenty of content to answer these questions. 😉

Thank you. I enjoyed creating them!

Archived