Impact of wrong placed order on Orders Completed statistics

Dear fiverr support and fellow sellers,

why is it that orders placed by mistake impact the order statistics?
I once had a buyer who forgot that he already ordered from someone else and requested to cancel while someone else requested a service in another language while I clearly state that I do only provide a service in German. These are all mistakes CLEARLY made by the buyers, but they impact my statistics and my level as a seller. This is just wrong. Any order cancellation due to mistakes by the seller should NOT impact the statistics.

Best regards
Shadesofvoice

Unfortunately, on sites like Fiverr, the buyer usually is the God, because he pays THE MONEY. I too lost my level 1 badge because the order completion percentage went under 90% and most of the order cancelations were not my fault.
I don’t think there’s something we can do…

Unfortunately, on sites like Fiverr, the buyer usually is the God, because he pays THE MONEY. I too lost my level 1 badge because the order completion percentage went under 90% and most of the order cancelations were not my fault.

agree 😞

• 2 years later...

An incident happened with me today that the order placed which is not as per the gig description or gig service i provides but i already do mentioned in the gig description that- do inbox before placing an order. but unforfunately buyer placed order without seeing the gig description and service provided by gig.

what should i do please tell? i need urgent reply regarding this as only 12 hours left to deliver the order. also i was busy in another work thats why i couldn’t see the order placed at that time.

yes it impact our ratings and order statistics 2 mistakenly placed order cost me a lot in February

my gig was featured now its gone impressions down clicks down views down feeling to bad

An incident happened with me today that the order placed which is not as per the gig description or gig service i provides but i already do mentioned in the gig description that- do inbox before placing an order. but unforfunately buyer placed order without seeing the gig description and service provided by gig.

what should i do please tell? i need urgent reply regarding this as only 12 hours left to deliver the order. also i was busy in another work thats why i couldn’t see the order placed at that time. please suggest me helpful suggestion

what should i do please tell? i need urgent reply regarding this as only 12 hours left to deliver the order. also i was busy in another work thats why i couldn’t see the order placed at that time.

@alankar_96 If you want help you just need to create your own topic.

Archived