Hi Friend, I want to Edit my existing Gig

trust_coder1

Keep in mind that the URL of the gig will remain the same. Buyers who notice one title but another URL might think that you have gained reviews for one service, but are now pretending that the reviews were for something else.

Some of your gig titles and gig URLs already don’t match, and buyers might question whether they can really trust you.

EDIT: Also, if the new service is considerably different from the one that you got the reviews for, you might get reported to the Trust & Safety team, too.

One thing is if your gig has reviews then you can’t change title you should make a new gig

One thing is if your gig is new has no review yet then you can change title

And then you get reviews, and then buyers ask themselves whether you got reviews for the service in the title, or for the one in the URL.

One thing is if your gig is new has no review yet then you can change title

And then you get reviews, and then buyers ask themselves whether you got reviews for the service in the title, or for the one in the URL.

And then you get reviews, and then buyers ask

If you look on seller gig there are many seller’s gig has in different title and URL buyer only see the title of gig that the seller is what doing

And then you get reviews, and then buyers ask

If you look on seller gig there are many seller’s gig has in different title and URL buyer only see the title of gig that the seller is what doing

If they hover over the gig, or if they click on the gig, they can see that the title and the URL don’t match.

On top of that, if Customer Support catches the seller doing that, they might remove his gig, and give him an account warning. If he’s a multiple offender, he could get banned, too.

Are you sure you’re experienced enough to give advice? 🙂 You don’t want someone to get banned because you gave them the wrong advice, do you?

If they hover over the gig, or if they click on the gig, they can see that the title and the URL don’t match.

On top of that, if Customer Support catches the seller doing that, they might remove his gig, and give him an account warning. If he’s a multiple offender, he could get banned, too.

Are you sure you’re experienced enough to give advice? 🙂 You don’t want someone to get banned because you gave them the wrong advice, do you?

This is a big problem. @smartseoz has been offering horrible advice that can cause problems for sellers. I wish he would read the ToS! I understand the urge to help others, however, you really need to be careful.

IF the service is related like the @trust_coder1 saying Like WordPress redesign to WordPress theme development. then i can change the title?

IF the service is related like the @trust_coder1 saying Like WordPress redesign to WordPress theme development. then i can change the title?

Why risk looking dishonest, and why risk getting banned? Just create a new gig.

EDIT: Or, to be certain, ask Customer Support for advice about the specific gig.

Archived