Revolut, Monese, N26 - any way to withdraw Fiverr's money on a "banking without borders" service?

deesajn

Question

Has anyone tried to withdraw money from Fiverr using a borderless banking service, like Revolut, Monese or N26. I have tried to add my Monese bank account to PayPal, with no luck, and have sent a message to Payoneer but no response yet. Maybe someone is using the services above in conjunction with Fiverr?

• Like 11

7 answers to this question

I’m interested in this as well, as I use Revolut too. I haven’t tried to withdraw yet but since Revolut gives you an IBAN and a BIC, and Fiverr allows you to withdraw via “Bank Transfer,” I don’t see why it wouldn’t work.

Have you found out more about this since you created this topic?

• Like 9

I’m interested in this as well, as I use Revolut too. I haven’t tried to withdraw yet but since Revolut gives you an IBAN and a BIC, and Fiverr allows you to withdraw via “Bank Transfer,” I don’t see why it wouldn’t work.

Have you found out more about this since you created this topic?

It does not work, because when you want to use Bank Transfer it will be connected to the Payoneer, and in Payoneer you need to set up a bank account and there is no Revolut in Payoneer bank list. 😦

• Like 10

It does not work, because when you want to use Bank Transfer it will be connected to the Payoneer, and in Payoneer you need to set up a bank account and there is no Revolut in Payoneer bank list. 😦

But you can withdraw to PayPal and connect PayPal with Revolut. - Or at least you used to be able to do that.

I would prefer to be able to withdraw my Fiverr earnings directly to Revolut or Skrill. However, Payoneer seems to have a bit of a monopoly on several freelance marketplaces. 😦

• Like 7

But you can withdraw to PayPal and connect PayPal with Revolut. - Or at least you used to be able to do that.

I would prefer to be able to withdraw my Fiverr earnings directly to Revolut or Skrill. However, Payoneer seems to have a bit of a monopoly on several freelance marketplaces. 😦

Maybe in some countries you can do it, but I have failed and couldn’t connect PayPal with Revolut.

• Like 7

On 4/11/2019 at 7:17 PM, deesajn said:

Maybe in some countries you can do it, but I have failed and couldn’t connect PayPal with Revolut.

did you find your solution? I have the same problem when I call PayPal to change currency of card to USD (so PayPal doesn't convert the money for me).

• Like 7