Order Cancel after change buyer mind

jobayar24361

Hi Fiverr guys today one buyer ask a simple job and ordered me before ordered i asked him multiple time that he confirmed or not he said yes and want to proceed after order he said changed his mind and want to cancel order . Now my question fiverr has any solutions for prevent this because untimely if i cancel the order i lost my revenue and down my gig impression but nothing happen to buyer he get his money back . what’s you think other guys you agree with me fiverr should not prevent this or keep it as same as it.

I agree with you that when an order is cancelled before the seller can work on it or deliver it (purchased by mistake etc.) then it shouldn’t count against the seller.

I also agree that when the work is delivered and the order is cancelled to avoid a negative feedback, based on the quality (or lack of it) of the finished item, then this should count against the seller.

Why both situations can’t exist simultaneously is beyond me I’m afraid.

I agree with you that when an order is cancelled before the seller can work on it or deliver it (purchased by mistake etc.) then it shouldn’t count against the seller.

I also agree that when the work is delivered and the order is cancelled to avoid a negative feedback, based on the quality (or lack of it) of the finished item, then this should count against the seller.

Why both situations can’t exist simultaneously is beyond me I’m afraid.

I think cancel is better than bad feedback.

I wouldn’t know - I’ve never had one.

However, it’s exactly this reasoning which has caused all sellers a massive problem with cancellations, even when initiated by the seller, before delivery.

Mutual cancellation didn’t used to count against sellers, but

was used to avoid negative feedback, so Fiverr acted upon it, punishing sellers for all cancellations regardless of the reason.

After 2 work done I face a problem buyer want revision again and again it was continue 6 days I can’t do any thing because my gig was unlimited revision I realize I am in a trap and buyer enjoy it. I am so afraid for negative review that’s why I continue but after 6 days I can’t and decide for cancel order. After that I continue without any problem and got more project and high review.

After 2 work done I face a problem buyer want revision again and again it was continue 6 days I can’t do any thing because my gig was unlimited revision I realize I am in a trap and buyer enjoy it. I am so afraid for negative review that’s why I continue but after 6 days I can’t and decide for cancel order. After that I continue without any problem and got more project and high review.

without any problem and got more project and high review.

Delighted for you but the question asked wasn’t about revising work etc. after you’d delivered - it’s about orders being cancelled after the buyer changed their mind before delivery. 🙂

without any problem and got more project and high review.

Delighted for you but the question asked wasn’t about revising work etc. after you’d delivered - it’s about orders being cancelled after the buyer changed their mind before delivery. 🙂

you should consider about this and I think cancel is better.

Archived