My fiverr success suddenly stopped

Hi to all! I have an update. I’ve wrote to CS, explained them all situation, then they sent my request to editorial team, restart, and in an hour my Gig appeared in search results again. Pay attention It’s not about sales, but about visibility of my gig in search results. Try to restart gig through CS.

• Like 12

wow, I honestly didn’t know they remove the gig after an edit. When the sales dropped I edited it like twice a day or so.

When the sales dropped I edited it like twice a day or so.

This would mean that your gig was never showing in search results. So no sales.

• Like 10

When the sales dropped I edited it like twice a day or so.

This would mean that your gig was never showing in search results. So no sales.

But I always searched for my gig right after editing it and it always showed up. Maybe it’s because I’m searching it being logged in as myself, but still even then if the gig is not there, it shouldn’t be showing anyway, right? Confusion much haha

• Like 10

But I always searched for my gig right after editing it and it always showed up. Maybe it’s because I’m searching it being logged in as myself, but still even then if the gig is not there, it shouldn’t be showing anyway, right? Confusion much haha

Maybe it’s because I’m searching it being logged in as myself,

It depends on the changes you make. You may have made a small tweak that the site didn’t need to pause your gig. I have made small changes before with no search effects, and then some medium changes with my search being off for at least a day.

• Like 9

Hi!

I’ve been on fiverr for a year now but my sales started to kick off about four months ago, I was so surprised and happy because for about two months in a row there were orders and messages and people interested in my work and I was working full time on Fiverr and less everywhere else. But then when January came, the activity dropped and I just blamed it on the beginning of the new year, everyone’s just still partying somewhere etc. People were still ordering but less. And I had a couple of bad clients who unfortunately made me cancel the orders for different reasons. And as it works here, it doesn’t matter if the fault is not mine, I’m still the one who suffers and who’s stats are decreasing.

Anyway, the order completion percentage dropped below 90% and I lost my level one seller badge, but still after that people were ordering for a moment and then suddenly nothing. For the last three weeks not a single order or anyone even closely interested in what I have to offer. I’ve changed the price to a lower one, updated my information and opened new gigs but not a single soul has wandered even close.

What could be the problem here? I’m just out of guesses and I’m sure there are many similar stories.

Best wishes,

Santa

And as it works here, it doesn’t matter if the fault is not mine

Same thing happening to me. 😦

• Like 10

Everything said here is said with good intentions but the truth is, every gig is different and what may work for me may not work for you. I have a friend on Fiverr who does quite well and I optimized my gig exactly as his right down to the number of words used in gig description. It didn’t help.

I’m not saying not to check out your competition, but I believe some of the things that make a gig rank well is not visible to the users. Only CS (or at least the people who are in charge of Fiverr’s search engine) sees it.

I must admit I’m a bit suspicious of the feedback that is submitted to CS only. Did you know when there is a cancellation the buyer gets to submit feedback for CS eyes only?

So what I’m saying you are in control of your own destiny…or are you. There had to be a reason Fiverr started the feedback feature for their eyes only but I’m not sure what it is.

Good Luck

• Like 12

• 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...