I want suggestion from expert seller

graphiczone_bd

As I don’t fit your requirements I will not be able to help you. However, I will be interested in the replies from the Level 2 and Top Rated Sellers.

I am a new seller of fiverr. I created my fiverr account one moth ago as a graphic designer and I completed 6 order with five 5 star review.

now I wanna know that

How can I get more order ?

I am a new seller of fiverr. I created my fiverr account one moth ago as a graphic designer and I completed 6 order with five 5 star review.

now I wanna know that

How can I get more order ?

I am sorry Raju, I would like to answer you but I am not a Level 2 or Top Rated Seller.

😂

Dang, I think you missed the mark here by adding labels.

There are some fine sellers in this thread, however, because of your preference.

Looks like you missed out, wait let me count…

1️⃣

2️⃣

3️⃣

People were willing to help! tsk,tsk, tsk 🍍

😂

Dang, I think you missed the mark here by adding labels.

There are some fine sellers in this thread, however, because of your preference.

Looks like you missed out, wait let me count…

1️⃣

2️⃣

3️⃣

People were willing to help! tsk,tsk, tsk 🍍

Sorry Mam. actually I am a new seller of fiverr. I just joined at Forum today.that is why I don’t know about that I am afraid.

Bummer. I am not a Level 2 or TRS… so I cannot help you either.

Maybe, next time, don’t make these kinds of demands. Level 2 and TRS sellers aren’t going to make you instantly successful – no one will. YOU are the only person that can make you successful, and it looks like you’re not interested in working hard to build your success.

No one can help someone who doesn’t want to work hard to help themselves.

Read the forum, and you’ll find plenty of tips on how to become a better seller.

Sorry Mam. actually I am a new seller of fiverr. I just joined at Forum today.that is why I don’t know about that I am afraid.

Well, sir! Lesson learned. Keep in mind sellers who are TRS and lvl2 can be demoted.

So labels don’t apply here. 🙂

sure. I will must accept your tips dear seller.

please share your tips with me.

Advanced Thanks

You’re doing good.

The choice of showing each delivery is nice: it helps the buyer to understand your style.

There are some grammar errors and misspellings in your Gigs.

For example, the name of Standard package of the “Commercial flyer and brochure within 24h” Gig is written as “STANDRAD”.

Written communication is important. Proofread every message before sending it.

You could consider raising a bit the prices of the “Basic” packages and set the number of revision to a reasonable number.

Unlimited revisions and $5 may increase the risk of attracting difficult or abusive buyers.

Don’t answer blindly to every request that appears in the Buyer Request section.

Some of them may be nasty. Take some time to analyze them.

Try to maintain an open attitude toward your fellow sellers.

Bummer. I am not a Level 2 or TRS… so I cannot help you either.

Maybe, next time, don’t make these kinds of demands. Level 2 and TRS sellers aren’t going to make you instantly successful – no one will. YOU are the only person that can make you successful, and it looks like you’re not interested in working hard to build your success.

No one can help someone who doesn’t want to work hard to help themselves.

Read the forum, and you’ll find plenty of tips on how to become a better seller.

Thanks Jonbaas for your replay.

I have got some tips from your replay. it’s enough for me now.

stay well dear.

Well, sir! Lesson learned. Keep in mind sellers who are TRS and lvl2 can be demoted.

So labels don’t apply here. 🙂

Ok. I will follow your replay’s intention.

Thanks Jonbaas for your replay.

I have got some tips from your replay. it’s enough for me now.

stay well dear.

stay well dear.

You too Poopsie-woopsie.

For the record, don’t call me “dear”. “Dear” is a term of affection. I have no affection for you. So, if you wish to call me “dear”, I’ll respond with an equally sarcastic term of mock endearment.

Be professional with those from whom you ask for help. You can do better than “dear”. My name is “jonbaas”. You can call me by my name.

You’re doing good.

The choice of showing each delivery is nice: it helps the buyer to understand your style.

There are some grammar errors and misspellings in your Gigs.

For example, the name of Standard package of the “Commercial flyer and brochure within 24h” Gig is written as “STANDRAD”.

Written communication is important. Proofread every message before sending it.

You could consider raising a bit the prices of the “Basic” packages and set the number of revision to a reasonable number.

Unlimited revisions and $5 may increase the risk of attracting difficult or abusive buyers.

Don’t answer blindly to every request that appears in the Buyer Request section.

Some of them may be nasty. Take some time to analyze them.

Try to maintain an open attitude toward your fellow sellers.

Thanks a lot for finding out Grammar errors of my gig.

your suggestion is really important for me dear Pacquo. I am gonna raise and decrease my gig price and revisions respectably.

I will follow your tips pacquo.

pray for me please so that I can achieve my goal from fiverr.

Thanks again.

stay well dear.

You too Poopsie-woopsie.

For the record, don’t call me “dear”. “Dear” is a term of affection. I have no affection for you. So, if you wish to call me “dear”, I’ll respond with an equally sarcastic term of mock endearment.

Be professional with those from whom you ask for help. You can do better than “dear”. My name is “jonbaas”. You can call me by my name.

Sorry Jonbass.

actually I am very emotional person that is why I usually make mistake.

pray for me please.

Thanks a lot for finding out Grammar errors of my gig.

your suggestion is really important for me dear Pacquo. I am gonna raise and decrease my gig price and revisions respectably.

I will follow your tips pacquo.

pray for me please so that I can achieve my goal from fiverr.

Thanks again.

Best of luck ☀️

Sorry Jonbass.

pray for me please.

pray for me please.

We all make mistakes. To do so is to be Human.

However, I cannot pray for you, since, it’s a pretty good bet that we do not worship the same diety. Also, regardless of the deity you pray to… gods still require action from those who worship them. Therefore, faith or not, it’s a good idea to work for your success, rather than to expect a god – or Fiverr – to drop success in your lap just because you’re a nice guy.

Your gigs are a business. If you wish to be successful, you are going to have to WORK for that success. YOU are responsible for your success – not Fiverr, and not the god you worship. Please take productive action, instead of expecting things to appear for free.

pray for me please.

We all make mistakes. To do so is to be Human.

However, I cannot pray for you, since, it’s a pretty good bet that we do not worship the same diety. Also, regardless of the deity you pray to… gods still require action from those who worship them. Therefore, faith or not, it’s a good idea to work for your success, rather than to expect a god – or Fiverr – to drop success in your lap just because you’re a nice guy.

Your gigs are a business. If you wish to be successful, you are going to have to WORK for that success. YOU are responsible for your success – not Fiverr, and not the god you worship. Please take productive action, instead of expecting things to appear for free.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Archived