i'M GETTING ADDICTED ON FIVERR

kishan1990

OFFERING free services sometimes on buyer requests. Offering a huge service without increasing the service. just waiting for a good review like other sellers.
Getting worried about sales sometimes, when i can see the sushine!! Still enjoying the moon walk …strong text

Offering services for a low price is one thing, free services is something completely different. Please don’t offer free services.

It’s good that you’re keeping a happy attitude though.

I checked out your gigs, and my recommendation is that you include videos with samples so people will actually be willing to take the dive.

Offering services for a low price is one thing, free services is something completely different. Please don’t offer free services.

It’s good that you’re keeping a happy attitude though.

I checked out your gigs, and my recommendation is that you include videos with samples so people will actually be willing to take the dive.

Thanks for your time while visiting my profile and gigs. as you recommended i will follow that up, just working on it. can you say me that only the impressions can make some profit or not?

Thanks for your time while visiting my profile and gigs. as you recommended i will follow that up, just working on it. can you say me that only the impressions can make some profit or not?

Impressions alone aren’t really profitable, unfortunately. I personally haven’t checked my impressions for months, because they don’t matter to me.

OFFERING free services sometimes on buyer requests. Offering a huge service without increasing the service. just waiting for a good review like other sellers.

Getting worried about sales sometimes, when i can see the sushine!! Still enjoying the moon walk …strong text

Still enjoying the moon walk

Same here… I’m always moonwalking. 😎

moonwalking.gif.99331f0949144c8cc72309fb35b82bf6.gif

Hoorah for 🌑

Impressions alone aren’t really profitable, unfortunately. I personally haven’t checked my impressions for months, because they don’t matter to me.

Is that really does’nt even matter to anybody? I would like to say then how can you track your promotions each day? it’s very tough and quit time consuming. Isn’t it. Regularly at the end of the day we need to think about our promotions right?

Just as like to put do seeding to have your own growth.

That really matters.

Is that really does’nt even matter to anybody? I would like to say then how can you track your promotions each day? it’s very tough and quit time consuming. Isn’t it. Regularly at the end of the day we need to think about our promotions right?

Just as like to put do seeding to have your own growth.

That really matters.

I’m not sure what you’re referring to when you say “promotions.” I just do my work as best I can; the rest will resolve itself.

Still enjoying the moon walk

Same here… I’m always moonwalking. 😎

moonwalking

Hoorah for 🌑

Not as familiar as MJ, yet tasty. I had a neighbor who was addicted to this song and played it at all hours at MAX VOLUME. I know those bass lines all too well.

Not as familiar as MJ, yet tasty. I had a neighbor who was addicted to this song and played it at all hours at MAX VOLUME. I know those bass lines all too well.

I know those bass lines all too well.

Do you play any instruments?

You hit me with an oldie lol. 😄

Sting still looks great for his age. I believe he’s in his 60s maybe 70s!

Guest offlinehelpers

what is the difference between an order and custom order

@richadwivedi

Here’s the link again to the seller’s help section:

You can search the forum using the magnifying glass on the top right, as the chances are that someone has already asked the question you’re thinking about.

Happy reading! 🙂

Archived