I am in quandary

vickiespencer

92285_1.png misscrystal:

Did they say this before you started working on it?

I think you are dealing with someone who does not want to pay.

I was trying to avoid the cancellation and they were very nice. They were even nice in asking to cancel.

Did they say this before you started working on it?

Yes, their friend was too upset to deal with the booking.

However, be aware that in cases like this where there has already been a delivery, it is possible that he can leave a review just before accepting the cancellation, as we have seen in another thread today.

Well now, isn’t that just lovely.

Gosh, Vickie! Sounds like you’ve gotten yourself into a 🥒

I know. 😫

Never ignore those red 🚩

I am still kind of new. The problem is the only :black_flag: But I am learning. Well time to go see what they said.

I was trying to avoid the cancellation and they were very nice. They were even nice in asking to cancel.

My life experience taught me that these are the kind you should fear most.

All polite, refined, subtle and “civilized,” well mannered you could even be tricked into thinking.

Though, they’ve got no problems fighting to death for two pennies, perfidiously trying to steal, abuse, and con honest workers, and kind-hearted people.

Thirteen revisions - change this letter, change that letter, put logo left, a bit right… I’d tell them where to put it!

Nothing irritates me more than seeing literally one of the kindest people that Fiverr has (in range with @offlinehelpers, never interacted much with either, but you always have positive words, time to find a pretty picture or rainbow to cheer someone up or even make something custom to share good energy) being maltreated, used and robbed by the scum who couldn’t grasp “moral” if you hit them with it!

And it always seem to affect the nicest, kindest and most well-meaning among us.

I always wished a buyer would try something like that with me so I can give them what they had coming to them, but it never happened in 4 years here.

Guess they could smell kindness (which they perceive as weakness) from a mile and choose their victims accordingly. They rightfully understand that they’d get the ride of their life with me…

I’m very sorry that you’re going through this @vickiespencer. Honestly.

My best advice for a person like you is to cancel the order in a polite way, using as few words as you possibly can and move on without thinking about it again.

Yeah - I know that many of the fellow colleagues will tell you that you should “stand your ground,” “demand to be compensated for your work,” and similar.

But you shouldn’t. Because people like this don’t only impose the damage on your time and work - they suck on your mental and emotional energy like vultures.

I don’t think you can bring yourself to the low level one is required to stoop down to if he/she was to successfully deal with this specific kind of scum.

Some people can, but trust me - people like you don’t. You’re best off gracefully refusing to be used and letting them keep their scum money. You’ll be better off without it in the longest run, anyway.

Trust me.

All polite, refined, subtle and “civilized,” well mannered you could even be tricked into thinking.

Though, they’ve got no problems fighting to death for two pennies, perfidiously trying to steal, abuse, and con honest workers, and kind-hearted people.

Thirteen revisions - change this letter, change that letter, put logo left, a bit right… I’d tell them where to put it!

Nothing irritates me more than seeing literally one of the kindest people that Fiverr has (in range with @offlinehelpers, never interacted much with either, but you always have positive words, time to find a pretty picture or rainbow to cheer someone up or even make something custom to share good energy) being maltreated, used and robbed by the scum who couldn’t grasp “moral” if you hit them with it!

And it always seem to affect the nicest, kindest and most well-meaning among us.

I always wished a buyer would try something like that with me so I can give them what they had coming to them, but it never happened in 4 years here.

Guess they could smell kindness (which they perceive as weakness) from a mile and choose their victims accordingly. They rightfully understand that they’d get the ride of their life with me…

My best advice for a person like you is to cancel the order in a polite way, using as few words as you possibly can and move on without thinking about it again.

Yeah - I know that many of the fellow colleagues will tell you that you should “stand your ground,” “demand to be compensated for your work,” and similar.

But you shouldn’t. Because people like this don’t only impose the damage on your time and work - they suck on your mental and emotional energy like vultures.

I don’t think you can bring yourself to the low level one is required to stoop down to if he/she was to successfully deal with this specific kind of scum.

Some people can, but trust me - people like you don’t. You’re best off gracefully refusing to be used and letting them keep their scum money. You’ll be better off without it in the longest run, anyway.

Trust me.

I always wished a buyer would try something like that with me so I can give them what they had coming to them

giphy.gif.fb90a95cc6c8c42ec33341632137855d.gif

Trust me.

Nothing irritates me more than seeing literally one of the kindest people this Fiverr has (in range with @offlinehelpers

Well, that puts me in with good company. I am honored to be classified to be as such! 😊

I know that many of the fellow colleagues will tell you that you should “stand your ground,” “demand to be compensated for your work,” and similar.

I have read enough of the forum to know this. However, I was 💪 rating. My stats are good enough to stand it.

The next time anyone starts up with me I will have to channel my inner @richardbloch

I was not sure if you like wine or beer so I brought both!

Thanks for the drinks. I like vodka mixed with diet coke, or orange juice. I once tried mixing orange juice and whiskey but it was terrible. I love mixed drinks, I should drink more often. I don’t even have booze at home!

When I see a lower rating I always check what seller has to say about it.

You’re right about that. I’m ashamed of some of the responses I have given clients after bad reviews. It took me years to become more professional in my responses, I used to be so emotional with bad clients, what was I thinking?

Of course, if someone gives you 1 star, that doesn’t mean you have to give him 5 stars. It wasn’t an outstanding experience.

Thanks for the drinks. I like vodka mixed with diet coke, or orange juice. I once tried mixing orange juice and whiskey but it was terrible. I love mixed drinks, I should drink more often. I don’t even have booze at home!

I like rum coke better than vodka coke. My son distills two or 3 different kinds. 🥃

Lol, I have booze at home. Very old booze. One of my sons informed me that one was mostly water and I should throw it out. 😆

I like rum coke better than vodka coke. My son distills two or 3 different kinds. 🥃

Lol, I have booze at home. Very old booze. One of my sons informed me that one was mostly water and I should throw it out. 😆

Even though the law forbids giving alcohol to a minor, some parents to it so the kids aren’t curious. I once saw a bottle of gin and my mother said, “wanna try it?” I did, hated it. It would take many years until I gave it a chance again.

I wish she had done that with a cigarrette, she didn’t and later on I became a smoker for many years. Of course, that parenting style has limits, imagine if the kid is curious about crystal meth, crack, cocaine, etc.

Even though the law forbids giving alcohol to a minor, some parents to it so the kids aren’t curious. I once saw a bottle of gin and my mother said, “wanna try it?” I did, hated it. It would take many years until I gave it a chance again.

I wish she had done that with a cigarrette, she didn’t and later on I became a smoker for many years. Of course, that parenting style has limits, imagine if the kid is curious about crystal meth, crack, cocaine, etc.

I was given a little sip now and then of beer and wine even as a small child so it never was anything that held a great interest to me as an adult. I do like some scotch on the rocks or some Jack Daniels once in a while, just one drink.

Guest mianatifcd70

As long as none of your analytics reaches the dreaded demotion red, you’re safe.

You could send him a custom offer within the order, asking for an extension, and if he rejects it, then you can go ahead and cancel the order.

As long as none of your analytics reaches the dreaded demotion red, you’re safe.

You could send him a custom offer within the order, asking for an extension, and if he rejects it, then you can go ahead and cancel the order.

@mianatifcd70,

Can I ask you the reason for which you are reposting the answers of other users as if they were yours?

From the point of view of the etiquette this is not a good practice.

I would greatly appreciate your feedback on this matter.

Archived