NEWBIE HERE! Just published my first gig

Welcome. Take time to read through the forum and you will find lots of tips on promoting your gig, using Buyer Requests and such. Also check out https://support.fiverr.com/ for how to get off to a great start on Fiverr.

🙂 Good luck!

Thanks so much for the advice. I’m going to spend the evening have a good look through the forum and finding out as much as I can 🙂

Hey there! Welcome to Fiverr

It’s my first week on fiverr as well, and I’m fortunate to have already completed my first order! Some tips I could give you is to send a lot of buyer requests. Even though there may be a lot of sellers who have already sent an offer, don’t hesitate in sending one of your own. The buyer just might give you a chance!

Good luck! Check out my gigs as well 🙂

It’s my first week on fiverr as well, and I’m fortunate to have already completed my first order! Some tips I could give you is to send a lot of buyer requests. Even though there may be a lot of sellers who have already sent an offer, don’t hesitate in sending one of your own. The buyer just might give you a chance!

Best of luck dear

I am also new on fiverr thanks to fiverr.

Same here! Published two gigs for the first time and I’m a newbie who has joined yesterday 🙂 I was using another freelancer website; however I didn’t feel like they were into building a community like here. They seemed to focus more on how much they could cut as commission.
Now I am eagerly waiting for my first request(s) 🙂

Congrats… i am not seeing any buyer request… is there any problem?

Same here! Published two gigs for the first time and I’m a newbie who has joined yesterday 🙂 I was using another freelancer website; however I didn’t feel like they were into building a community like here. They seemed to focus more on how much they could cut as commission.

Now I am eagerly waiting for my first request(s) 🙂

Hello, Thank you for your reply… Thats great news that you have joined fiverr. It seems like a fantastic way to gain clients and i love the community feel. That’s quite difficult to find. Everybody seems very supportive and I love that we can all cheer each other on. I hope your first order comes in very soon! All the luck in the world for you

Hello, Thank you for your reply… Thats great news that you have joined fiverr. It seems like a fantastic way to gain clients and i love the community feel. That’s quite difficult to find. Everybody seems very supportive and I love that we can all cheer each other on. I hope your first order comes in very soon! All the luck in the world for you

Thank you so much. wish you same with a lots of luck thank you

Congrats… i am not seeing any buyer request… is there any problem?

You can view the the buyers request under the “Selling” tab > “Buyer Requests”. There are times when you won’t be able to view requests because there won’t be any available. Be patient and refresh your browser from time to time. Sometimes there will be TONS of buyer requests, so be prepared to send a request! Best of luck to you 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

You can view the the buyers request under the “Selling” tab > “Buyer Requests”. There are times when you won’t be able to view requests because there won’t be any available. Be patient and refresh your browser from time to time. Sometimes there will be TONS of buyer requests, so be prepared to send a request! Best of luck to you 🙂

this is something which I didn’t know before… I was thinking that might no one do like the category of a gig which I have.

Archived