Use of Saved Favorites?

wizberg

Hey Guys,

I was wondering what is the actual use of the Favorites Icon ❤️

Does it comes with some benefits for the seller?

That is for buyers to bookmark your gig, so they can find it later if they need it. It doesn’t necessarily mean that they’re going to buy from you.

Not really. When someone favorites your gig, all it means is that they’re somewhat interested in it, or comparing it with other gigs offering similar service, or something like that.

There’s a myth that, when a lot of people favorite your gig, you’re guaranteed to get many sales, but that’s nonsense.

That is for buyers to bookmark your gig, so they can find it later if they need it. It doesn’t necessarily mean that they’re going to buy from you.

Not really. When someone favorites your gig, all it means is that they’re somewhat interested in it, or comparing it with other gigs offering similar service, or something like that.

There’s a myth that, when a lot of people favorite your gig, you’re guaranteed to get many sales, but that’s nonsense.

Yup! I’ve read posts where people are willing to do ❤️ for ❤️. Um, no thank you!

Completely useless strategy.

• 8 months later...

Yup! I’ve read posts where people are willing to do ❤️. Um, no thank you!

Yup! I’ve read posts where people are willing to do ❤️. Um, no thank you!

Yes I read the same too.

Archived