How to keep passion

mriyadhkaisar

Hello Experts
I have been trying since may 2013 on fiverr. I created gigs, edited and deleted finally. Again & again. But still don’t get even one order here. Everybody enjoying fiverr but I’m not. Its my 7th time attempt to get only one order.
Please expert someone see my gigs and suggest me what should I change & how can I keep passion more.
Thanks in advance

You have to spend time on the proposal letter when you apply to the buyer’s request. Don’t send a default message to all requests. Customize it in accordance with the request description. Write in a formal manner. I hope you will get a reply there.

I think this question need to ask to buyers they are best describe why?

Please don’t get disappointed, may be freelancing is not for you…

Many Many Thanks for Your Reply

May be I’m not perfect freelancer, But today I got inspired much. You know why… I thought I’m alone here but now I got 6 experts with me you too

Now I need not any order, I’m 100% happy with fiverr.

Again Thank You Zubair Bhai

You have to spend time on the proposal letter when you apply to the buyer’s request. Don’t send a default message to all requests. Customize it in accordance with the request description. Write in a formal manner. I hope you will get a reply there.

May be my problem is here. I’m a designer not marketing expert. So I can’t write a technique full cover letter. Even I don’t like to send same cover latter for all buyer request 😦

Hy @mriyadhkaisar

Keep apply for the buyers requests i have applied more than 70+ and i got only 2 orders so far but i was there only 2 weeks. so keep trying and keep sharing your gig :star_struck:

Wish you all the best !! 🙂

Thank You

Regards

Rangana (ranush88)

1000% Inspired Boss!

I thought to give up but I will not.

Thank You So Much

try to promote your gigs in social media groups Your gigs are good quality you will find work don’t loose hope. Bangly never loos hope

Should I change anything in my gigs or should I add more gig ? I can create and edit whiteboard animation video and logo animation too, Thanks for suggestion.

Should I change anything in my gigs or should I add more gig ? I can create and edit whiteboard animation video and logo animation too, Thanks for suggestion.

I am barely a montn on fiverr but have had couple of orders.

Choose any of your gig and change the sub category. It shows buyers aren’t seeing it. Move to a less populated sub category to enjoy more sales…

This has worked for me.

You may also want to create more gigs

Need to ranking your gig then you can gate order automatically, keep learning.

Need to ranking your gig then you can gate order automatically, keep learning.

This comment is neither grammatically correct, nor coherent. Could you please rephrase whatever you were trying to say… in better English. 😉

I am barely a montn on fiverr but have had couple of orders.

Choose any of your gig and change the sub category. It shows buyers aren’t seeing it. Move to a less populated sub category to enjoy more sales…

This has worked for me.

You may also want to create more gigs

Really ? I’ll try it …

Archived