Just getting started, Illustrator here~ (Hi, people)

Hi, I’m khalid and I’m a digital Illustrator based in Indonesia. Actually I’ve created this account few months ago and I left it and right now I think it’s best time for me to start selling something. 🙂

I’ve read some of advices on how to start fiverr to get costumers. I hope I will get my first costumer soon. Do you guys have tips how to attract people to our gig? Cause I see a lot of amazing people with what they did here and I feel insecure about myself. 😟

These may be helpful.

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. “I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” “It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” “Please give new sellers a chance too” “Respect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too! I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right. And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr. …
So since I’m seeing a lot of “I’m not getting orders please check out my gigs/please help” posts again, I’ll leave this here…hopefully it will help a bit. First of all, it’s 100% OK to ask for help and advice. I have done it too. However before doing so, you might want to go through this check list: 1. Did you spend a LONG time creating your gigs? DID YOU check other successful seller’s gigs, their descriptions, their sample images etc and get a clear idea of what a “good gig” is supposed to…

Welcome. You need to remove your off Fiverr contact information from your profile description as that is against the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Good luck! 🙂

Is you are talking about my instagram account? thank you for remind me that and I’ve already removed it from my profile. 🙂

These may be helpful.

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. “I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” “It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” “Please give new sellers a chance too” “Respect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too! I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right. And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr. …
So since I’m seeing a lot of “I’m not getting orders please check out my gigs/please help” posts again, I’ll leave this here…hopefully it will help a bit. First of all, it’s 100% OK to ask for help and advice. I have done it too. However before doing so, you might want to go through this check list: 1. Did you spend a LONG time creating your gigs? DID YOU check other successful seller’s gigs, their descriptions, their sample images etc and get a clear idea of what a “good gig” is supposed to…

thank you very much for the topic suggestion. I’m going to read it. 🙂

Archived