Account hacking issue

sky_designer1

Hi.i am anny.some one have hacked my friends fiverr account it was level 2 account and was working on fiverr from 4 years and in the account there are about 5000$.hacked have hacked the email that was attached with fiverr account.my fried have tried to contact with fiverr but fiverr is not giving him any reply or any way how to get the account back.the account was locked but it its about 4 days now but fiverr is not giving any reply or any way to give him his account back.please help us.
he is sending massages from different emails but did not get any reply or any update?even he could not now that the fiverr is working on our problem or not.!

Hi.i am anny.some one have hacked my friends fiverr account it was level 2 account and was working on fiverr from 4 years and in the account there are about 5000$.hacked have hacked the email that was attached with fiverr account.my fried have tried to contact with fiverr but fiverr is not giving him any reply or any way how to get the account back.the account was locked but it its about 4 days now but fiverr is not giving any reply or any way to give him his account back.please help us.

he is sending massages from different emails but did not get any reply or any update?even he could not now that the fiverr is working on our problem or not.!

From what I could understand, I don’t think the account was hacked, I think the account was disabled.

account was locked but it its about 4 days now but fiverr is not giving any reply or any way to give him his account back.

Just what I could understand from the post. If he has been blocked, there should be an email telling him why he was blocked. Maybe that’s why CS is not responding to his emails anymore.

My opinion!

Archived