Buyer have Not Send Full Details ?(time counting ?)

shariful

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get this like 30% of the time it annoys the heck out of me and fiverr needs to have way more seller protection the way paypal does, like someone said, we should be able to recject orders.

But I really hate when buyers order than message you a question and time runs out!!!

I get this like 30% of the time it annoys the heck out of me and fiverr needs to have way more seller protection the way paypal does, like someone said, we should be able to recject orders.

But I really hate when buyers order than message you a question and time runs out!!!

Archived