Sellers Beware! ****** Law Firm Abusing Content Writers

newspoet

If she orders after you told her not to order from you, you can report her for harassment, plus cancel the order.

Cancellations are risky now, but if the choice is between a cancellation and allowing someone to bully you, I know what I’d choose. 🙂

This latest experience has given me the impression that reporting a buyer to CS for anything is a waste of time. There will always be a choice of where you will draw the line. CS was very helpful when my account was hacked at one point, but resolutions with legitimate customers (not hackers), not so much.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This latest experience has given me the impression that reporting a buyer to CS for anything is a waste of time. There will always be a choice of where you will draw the line. CS was very helpful when my account was hacked at one point, but resolutions with legitimate customers (not hackers), not so much.

This latest experience has given me the impression that reporting a buyer to CS for anything is a waste of time.

It might depend on the agent who handles your ticket, how your describe the problem, and it also might depend on the department. For example, if you report harassment to Trust & Safety, perhaps they won’t help about a specific order, but they will check the buyer out, and see if there were other complaints about them.

Archived