Has anyone had any sucess with Facebook Adverts?

filmbyte

Guest offlinehelpers

Still haven’t found anyone who wants to share, free advice 😦

free advice

Maybe it’s not advice that people are willing to give away - have you looked to see if anybody’s selling relevant information on the main Fiverr site, or maybe a course etc. might be available elsewhere? ☀️

free advice

Maybe it’s not advice that people are willing to give away - have you looked to see if anybody’s selling relevant information on the main Fiverr site, or maybe a course etc. might be available elsewhere? ☀️

What do you suggest i type in to the fiverr search?

Guest offlinehelpers

What do you suggest i type in to the fiverr search?

You’re looking for advice etc. about facebook adverts, so I would imagine ‘facebook advert’ would be a good place to start.

Don’t think specifically about using FB adverts to promote your gig, think about using them to promote the service your gig provides. 🙂

You’re looking for advice etc. about facebook adverts, so I would imagine ‘facebook advert’ would be a good place to start.

Don’t think specifically about using FB adverts to promote your gig, think about using them to promote the service your gig provides. 🙂

“Don’t think specifically about using FB adverts to promote your gig, think about using them to promote the service your gig provides”

Iv’e already tried all of this hence why i’m here. Iv’e looked on fiverr and considering that these gigs only have 5 reviews, I wouldn’t consider them reputable.

Guest offlinehelpers

“Don’t think specifically about using FB adverts to promote your gig, think about using them to promote the service your gig provides”

Iv’e already tried all of this hence why i’m here. Iv’e looked on fiverr and considering that these gigs only have 5 reviews, I wouldn’t consider them reputable.

Maybe you need to look outside Fiverr?

Perhaps the answer to your thread title

’Has anybody had success with Facebook Adverts’

should be

’No’? 😉

Archived