Seller submitted a new offer after I already bought the gig?

mollenliving

I just bought a gig. I’ve used Fiverr many times before usually using top sellers or level 2. However, I thought I would give a new seller a chance. Bought the basic gig which included everything I needed.

Now seller just submitted a so-called custom offer which is 3 times the price of the basic gig. The new gig doesn’t include anything new from the basic gig.

I asked seller why I needed to buy a custom offer when the basic gig includes what I need. Seller has now gone radio silent.

In addition, the seller is supposed to be located in the US but judging from the spelling mistakes in our chat, I don’t believe this to be true. Also the local time is indicated as Fri 00:35 now which is definitely not an US time zone.

I don’t have any trust in this seller anymore. Can I cancel the gig? Do I report this to Fiverr?

TIA 🙂

• Like 2

I just bought a gig. I’ve used Fiverr many times before usually using top sellers or level 2. However, I thought I would give a new seller a chance. Bought the basic gig which included everything I needed.

Now seller just submitted a so-called custom offer which is 3 times the price of the basic gig. The new gig doesn’t include anything new from the basic gig.

I asked seller why I needed to buy a custom offer when the basic gig includes what I need. Seller has now gone radio silent.

In addition, the seller is supposed to be located in the US but judging from the spelling mistakes in our chat, I don’t believe this to be true. Also the local time is indicated as Fri 00:35 now which is definitely not an US time zone.

I don’t have any trust in this seller anymore. Can I cancel the gig? Do I report this to Fiverr?

TIA 🙂

Can I cancel the gig? Do I report this to Fiverr?

If the seller has not justified their request for additional money then I suggest you do both - contact customer support and ask them to cancel the order as you do not want to work with someone who has attempted this.

• Like 3