Dear friends I need your comments to improve my gig

alikhan577

I found something…it wasn’t amazing.

Honestly, I don’t know what market you’re targeting. Who wants a birthday video, especially one that really doesn’t look that high quality?

Dear I tell u its very simple let it guess u are living in China and i am in Pakistan we spend our childhood together I have some memories …so I make a vedio for your b.day and recall all memory …

Is n’t it good idea …

Believe me its work hundred percent …

If someone wish me I will be happy …

Dear I tell u its very simple let it guess u are living in China and i am in Pakistan we spend our childhood together I have some memories …so I make a vedio for your b.day and recall all memory …

Is n’t it good idea …

Dear I tell u its very simple let it guess u are living in China and i am in Pakistan we spend our childhood together I have some memories.

So, you’ve spent time with @somaginer1996 growing up?

The birthday video is not the greatest - very blurry. In fact, it’s lackluster for me.

Is n’t it good idea …

I’m Chinese American actually, but thanks for assuming, mate.

Even so, I can tell you that people in neither China nor America are going to be looking for a video like that.

The video just looks incredibly blurry and isn’t very appealing. Even if I wanted a video with pictures, I would want one that’s professionally edited and doesn’t look like someone smashed it together in iMovie.

I’m Chinese American actually, but thanks for assuming, mate.

Even so, I can tell you that people in neither China nor America are going to be looking for a video like that.

The video just looks incredibly blurry and isn’t very appealing. Even if I wanted a video with pictures, I would want one that’s professionally edited and doesn’t look like someone smashed it together in iMovie.

Americans or Chinese whoever …thnxx for your suggestion …

Best wishes 4 uu always blessed

Americans or Chinese whoever …thnxx for your suggestion …

Best wishes 4 uu always blessed

You’re welcome. This “American or Chinese whoever” is always here to dole out sarcastic criticism of people’s gigs 🙂

Seriously, though, consider changing the video. I don’t think the birthday video is a bad idea, just make yours look better in terms of quality and effects.

And I recommend you not to use word “dear” when talking with buyers. Because that`s not commonly in the other parts of the world and people many times react negatively to it because it can sound weird in some cases.

OK …actually I m new here …thnxxx I got d point

Archived