FIVERR - One of the Top Freelancing Platforms

gd2p011

I have been a Seller on Fiverr since March 2014
I want to talk about the experience I’ve had on Fiverr so far and i think it’s excellent!
I’ve successfully completed about 5,919 jobs now and this platform has really helped me with it and to show the skills I got!
I’ve worked on other platforms before I came here - unlike other platforms, I liked their services a lot and how it makes the orders so easily manageable
To just make it simple - If you have the real skill, you won’t have to wait or PAY to get the spotlight
Not only the buyers but the sellers as well have a very easy and convenient way to make the orders and get what’s required in a timely and cost efficient manner

It’s even better if you’re just planning to join the platform as a seller as it really provides you a great opportunity to rise as a shining star if you complete some requirements like successfully completing a number of orders, and responding to queries on time and you’ll be UP in no time

Though you have to be careful not to violate any terms of service if you want to keep going and keep rising and you must remain updated with the rules and regulations as you’ll receive only a couple warnings before they take serious action

For myself - I’d say the Fiverr’s one of the best freelancing platform
I’d like to hear everybody else’s thoughts as well about their experience on this platform

Hello Everyone,

Being a seller on fiverr having worked with an overall amazing experience so far, I’d like to provide some guidance to the new sellers who are plaining to join the platform as a seller OR have already joined and need some help with their way through the process

If you have ANY QUESTIONS, I’d be happy to answer and would love to provide the true and the BEST advise I can give you being a Seller on Fiverr

Because I believe that everybody with proper skill has the right to earn what they truly deserve and also that this is a great platform if you’re just starting out and want to be your own boss

Again, feel free to inbox me any questions that you may have and I’ll be very happy to give you my suggestions and advise

On 3/1/2018 at 10:54 AM, bobmcalister said:

where do I find the url for my fiverr gig ? the gig is active but when i do an exact search , no results come back.

check your search filters, you might be using wrong filters and then searching for the gig

Getting your first order may require a bit more patience but don’t worry as you’ll get it soon - after checking your gig, I’d say you might want to include some more details BUT make it look as simple as possible - also consider renaming your packages accordingly

Being a seller on Fiverr for quite a time now and having worked on other platforms - i can definitely say that it’s one of the best freelancing platform out there - Especially for the ones who are new OR are just planning to join
If you have the right skill in your field then you’re doing the right thing joining the Fiverr because I believe that this is the one of the best platforms that really takes you to the height of your freelancing career if you’re good at what you do - no paying to get promoted to upper levels or anything else like that - plain and simple!

I agree 🙂 The only other one I tried was Upwork. It was okay, but I didn’t like having to bid and apply for every job.
I poked around on Freelancer and a few other sites, but I think Fiverr really stands out. It’s different than the other platforms.

I agree 🙂 The only other one I tried was Upwork. It was okay, but I didn’t like having to bid and apply for every job.

I poked around on Freelancer and a few other sites, but I think Fiverr really stands out. It’s different than the other platforms.

Yes - most of the other platforms seem to be running in a “loop” where you have to PAY to EARN or you won’t get anywhere

I, being a seller on Fiverr for a long time now believe that this platform is really one of the Top ones that really offers skilled sellers a great opportunity to become a freelance star - But you must keep in mind some things if you’re just starting out:

1. Your have to be patient - it won’t take long before your gigs start getting the spotlight after getting your first few orders
  2. You should have some quality work displayed on your gigs (you shouldn’t just post anything) put some of your quality work there to show buyers what you got
  3. Try understanding what your Buyer requires and engage theme properly by responding to them ASAP
  4. Always be CAREFUL - this is very important - where you have a door in front of you leading to great opportunities, you can’t go careless and start violating Fiverr’s TOS in some manner - I strongly recommending that you go through the TOS atleast once (don’t be lazy and do it 🙂)

I’d be happy to answer the questions you guys may have to help to as much extent as possible

Archived