Can I negotiate a dispute with buyer

krisvan

Hello, I have a buyer who disputed my work and wants me to cancel it.
I am not worried about the money but would like to avoid a cancellation.
Is there a way to negotiate with the seller so I can get him to accept the gig with lower $ amount instead of cancel it?

Hello, I have a buyer who disputed my work and wants me to cancel it.

I am not worried about the money but would like to avoid a cancellation.

Is there a way to negotiate with the seller so I can get him to accept the gig with lower $ amount instead of cancel it?

Why does he want to cancel the order ?

I can get him to accept the gig with lower $ amount instead of cancel it?

You can’t change the amount of an order.

Why does he want to cancel the order ?

I can get him to accept the gig with lower $ amount instead of cancel it?

You can’t change the amount of an order.

The reason selected was

"The quality of the work I received was poor"

If I accept the cancel is there a follow up option I can do?

The reason selected was

"The quality of the work I received was poor"

If I accept the cancel is there a follow up option I can do?

Have a look on the TOS.

Cancellation are not allowed for quality reasons!

Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.

Remind TOS to your client and tell him that you are ready to improve your work and ask him what is not good in your work.

Have a look on the TOS.

Cancellation are not allowed for quality reasons!

Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.

Remind TOS to your client and tell him that you are ready to improve your work and ask him what is not good in your work.

Yes I am aware of that, but would rather avoid redoing the work or getting a negative review.

He basically disregarded all my work so Im pretty sure his expectations are not going to be met either way.

Yes I am aware of that, but would rather avoid redoing the work or getting a negative review.

He basically disregarded all my work so Im pretty sure his expectations are not going to be met either way.

You should Send buyer the cancellation request . It will hurt your profile less.

Archived