Payoneer account disabled, what to do?

razz555

Have you tried Skrill? It’s a payment service provider

Is it now possible to withdraw from Fiverr to Skrill?

Fiverr doesn’t allow it but PayPal to skrill is available. Perharps he could send the funds to a friend with paypal then that friend send the money to his skrill account.

@trooviez9 May i use my family member paypal account on fiverr?

May i use my family member paypal account on fiverr?

Maybe. If that family member doesn’t have a Fiverr account. And if CS allows it.

I’m not sure how a family member who lives outside of Bangladesh would send you the funds, but that would be between you and that family member to solve.

May i use my family member paypal account on fiverr?

Maybe. If that family member doesn’t have a Fiverr account. And if CS allows it.

I’m not sure how a family member who lives outside of Bangladesh would send you the funds, but that would be between you and that family member to solve.

@catwriter Ya, He living another country? Just sure me, May i add or not his paypal on my fiverr account? Is it violate me?

@catwriter Ya, He living another country? Just sure me, May i add or not his paypal on my fiverr account? Is it violate me?

Just sure me, May i add or not his paypal on my fiverr account? Is it violate me?

You have to ask Customer Support. I’m not Fiverr staff, I can neither allow it nor forbid it.

Ask Customer Support, and add his account only if they allow it.

On 2/28/2018 at 1:09 PM, razz555 said:

@sajedulshawon1 so, How withdraw your balance?

Paypal.I have friend in singapore

On 2/28/2018 at 1:13 PM, offlinehelpers said:

Fiverr’s telling him to sort it with Payoneer, Payoneer’s says he can’t use it. So nothing more to be done really?

I contacted with CS they said please contact with payoneer then I contacted with payoneer they said "This cannot be reopened. You may search for other financial services companies to provide you with services. "

I contacted with CS they said please contact with payoneer then I contacted with payoneer they said "This cannot be reopened. You may search for other financial services companies to provide you with services. "

same problem happen with @razz555. will you please tell the process to razz because he is also face same problem.

• 1 year later...

Payoneer did not give tthe reason about disabled? I think at fast you need to know what is the reason of this. can you remember the probability of reason. Here your name razz but in payoneer is Redanullah Is this the reason ?

I don’t think name is the problem at all. my payoneer and fiverr name was exactly same. And the most interesting thing is Nobody knows the reason of disabling his/her account in payoneer .

• 1 year later...

Archived