Suggestion for my GIG

anowerjahan

I am new to Fiverr. I have already made three Gig’s. One of my GIG was about Responsive web design which got a good amount of impression and clicks but no orders. So, after that, I stopped that and now I made another GIG about Logo Design. I am experienced in logo designing. So, I thought I can sell that too!

But, here I’m facing the same problem. Can I get some suggestions? I am feeling so frustrated. I’m good at skill but I’m unable to sell! I saw many people say- it takes months to get your first gig. I’ve spent months but still the same result. What am I doing wrong?

Gig Link: https://www.fiverr.com/anowerjahan/design-a-logo-for-your-brand

I am new to Fiverr. I have already made three Gig’s. One of my GIG was about Responsive web design which got a good amount of impression and clicks but no orders. So, after that, I stopped that and now I made another GIG about Logo Design. I am experienced in logo designing. So, I thought I can sell that too!

But, here I’m facing the same problem. Can I get some suggestions? I am feeling so frustrated. I’m good at skill but I’m unable to sell! I saw many people say- it takes months to get your first gig. I’ve spent months but still the same result. What am I doing wrong?

Gig Link: https://www.fiverr.com/anowerjahan/design-a-logo-for-your-brand

I’m good at skill but I’m unable to sell!

Then, respectfully, you are going to have to learn how to become better at selling – if you want to be successful here. Just because you may not be good at selling, does not mean we will make it easier for you. YOU are still going to have to learn how to sell.

Every successful freelancer needs to know how to sell their services.

This is how business works.

I’m good at skill but I’m unable to sell!

Then, respectfully, you are going to have to learn how to become better at selling – if you want to be successful here. Just because you may not be good at selling, does not mean we will make it easier for you. YOU are still going to have to learn how to sell.

Every successful freelancer needs to know how to sell their services.

This is how business works.

Yes, I’ve read the articles in the forum and also outside of Fiverr to improve gigs and according to that, I have improved my Gig. But, I am confused about the result I am seeing.

And that’s why after these months I am posting this here. If I get some good advice then it’ll be better for me in the learning process. Knowing and after that working on your mistakes is the best way of improving and learning. Right?

Yes, I’ve read the articles in the forum and also outside of Fiverr to improve gigs and according to that, I have improved my Gig. But, I am confused about the result I am seeing.

And that’s why after these months I am posting this here. If I get some good advice then it’ll be better for me in the learning process. Knowing and after that working on your mistakes is the best way of improving and learning. Right?

Have you tried searching for articles on how to sell or market your services online? Conduct an internet search, and make use of the knowledge professionals already share online. If you want to learn, YOU need to take the time to research and study. It is not our responsibility to make you a successful seller.

Have you tried searching for articles on how to sell or market your services online? Conduct an internet search, and make use of the knowledge professionals already share online. If you want to learn, YOU need to take the time to research and study. It is not our responsibility to make you a successful seller.

Yes. I’ve read some and I’ve shared my Gig on Twitter and Google+. I’m never reluctant to read and research and I am not saying that it’s Fiverr’s responsibility to make me the successful seller, dear. I just wanted some suggestions from this great community like you are giving. 🙂

Yes. I’ve read some and I’ve shared my Gig on Twitter and Google+. I’m never reluctant to read and research and I am not saying that it’s Fiverr’s responsibility to make me the successful seller, dear. I just wanted some suggestions from this great community like you are giving. 🙂

I just wanted some suggestions from this great community like you are giving. 🙂

Excellent. I’m glad that I could help. Good luck with your gig sales and success. 🙂

You know you can offer two gigs at once, right? You don’t have to stop your previous gig just because it wasn’t successful at the time. Having multiple gigs might increase your odds at getting an order!

Yes. I know. I am updating that Gig (*Making a video). After that, I’ll post that again. Thanks for the suggestion. 🙂

Archived