The February's revenue was higher or lower compared to previous earnings?

kristofsche

poll  

172 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Higher
    • No change
    • Lower

I write so much to get rid of the nervous tension so mentioning lack of orders does that for me. Maybe it’s an improper or selfish use of the forum though, but it sure does help. I love to work long hours and am restless and need to write in between orders.

I write so much to get rid of the nervous tension so mentioning lack of orders does that for me. Maybe it’s an improper or selfish use of the forum though, but it sure does help.

I can understand a desire to release tension. But when every new seller is “announcing” that they have no sales on the forum, it becomes a waste of space. If all of those new sellers spent less time complaining on the forum about having no sales, and, instead, spent that time marketing for more sales… they’d have more sales. 😛

So a seller sharing that he/she had no orders isn’t complaining.

Yes, in most cases, he/she is.

There is no reason to announce a lack of sales on a public forum, unless that person is looking for pity, comfort, or to complain.

If you don’t have any sales, you don’t need to announce it on the forums. Save the time that you spend complaining/announcing on the forums, and go find ways to earn more sales.

Like I said:

I don’t care that you have no orders, I do care that you’re choosing to do something about it.

I think if you dont care, it’s fair to not respond then. The forum is to discuss the experience of the community.

I agree that new sellers announcing they have no orders is pointless but then probably me doing the same thing is too. They do it because they are whining. I do it because I am restless unless I’m super busy, and have all this energy I want to be using toward working. I hope that mine are not as annoying.

Also I used to work in an advertising office where we were encouraged to share our sales ups and downs as a motivating technique and it was very effective.

I think if you dont care, it’s fair to not respond then. The forum is to discuss the experience of the community.

I care about other people DOING things to earn their success. That is why I choose to participate on these forums. And no, I will not stop responding on the forum just because YOU don’t like to hear logic, practical wisdom, and straightforward advice for success.

Stop complaining, and start listening.

Last week was the fewest orders of the last 3 months. 🙂

I know it goes up and down but the times it goes down still bother me.

And yes I did something about it and got a lot of orders suddenly.

The great thing about fiverr has always been this: you can have a very slow week or month and then change things around or do some marketing and just like magic, your sales skyrocket.

I agree that new sellers announcing they have no orders is pointless but then probably me doing the same thing is too. They do it because they are whining. I do it because I am restless unless I’m super busy, and have all this energy I want to be using toward working. I hope that mine are not as annoying.

Also I used to work in an advertising office where we were encouraged to share our sales ups and downs as a motivating technique and it was very effective.

There’s a difference between sharing an honest experience, and demanding that others tell you the secrets to “mek sells” so that you have orders again.

I’m not addressing my comments to you, Miss Crystal. I’m looking squarely at the new sellers who don’t want to do any work, and really do come here to complain. You work for sales, and you, like everyone else, have sales droughts. These new sellers aren’t doing any work, and then they choose to come here and complain about a lack of success.

Work builds success. You understand this. Most new sellers on this forum – by their very actions and comments – do not. I’m “pointing at” them, not you. 😉

Last week was the fewest orders of the last 3 months. 🙂

I know it goes up and down but the times it goes down still bother me.

And yes I did something about it and got a lot of orders suddenly.

The great thing about fiverr has always been this: you can have a very slow week or month and then change things around or do some marketing and just like magic, your sales skyrocket.

Great going! I have made good strides too over February.

Archived