The February's revenue was higher or lower compared to previous earnings?

kristofsche

poll  

172 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Higher
    • No change
    • Lower

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t get any order

You don’t “get orders”, you earn them. What are you doing to EARN your orders?

I know Jon is being positive and all but he is not taking in mind what the reality is. Especially if you’re new on Fiverr, there are going to be times you don’t get any orders or earn any orders, which ever way you put it.

I know Jon is being positive and all but he is not taking in mind what the reality is. Especially if you’re new on Fiverr, there are going to be times you don’t get any orders or earn any orders, which ever way you put it.

I know Jon is being positive and all but he is not taking in mind what the reality is.

And you feel that you are a better judge of reality than me? :roll_eyes:

I have been selling on Fiverr for nearly four years. You joined a few months ago. I think I have a bit more experience with the reality of Fiverr than you do. 😉

there are going to be times you don’t get any orders or earn any orders

Yes, and those are the times, as I noted in the post you responded to, that you are going to have to take action to improve your success. Sitting around doing nothing – and waiting for someone to randomly place an order – is a terrible business strategy.

I know Jon is being positive and all but he is not taking in mind what the reality is.

And you feel that you are a better judge of reality than me? :roll_eyes:

I have been selling on Fiverr for nearly four years. You joined a few months ago. I think I have a bit more experience with the reality of Fiverr than you do. 😉

there are going to be times you don’t get any orders or earn any orders

Yes, and those are the times, as I noted in the post you responded to, that you are going to have to take action to improve your success. Sitting around doing nothing – and waiting for someone to randomly place an order – is a terrible business strategy.

There are going to be times when there might be no orders even if a seller might not be sitting around. That’s the reality.

There are going to be times when there might be no orders even if a seller might not be sitting around. That’s the reality.

And your point is?

My point is… when you have no sales, don’t complain about it. Find ways to take action, improve your gigs, and market and promote your services to the customers that need them. I don’t care that you have no orders, I do care that you’re choosing to do something about it.

And your point is?

My point is… when you have no sales, don’t complain about it. Find ways to take action, improve your gigs, and market and promote your services to the customers that need them. I don’t care that you have no orders, I do care that you’re choosing to do something about it.

The forum is for people to share experiences. So a seller sharing that he/she had no orders isn’t complaining. The seller is merely sharing the reality of what happened. Why you did you jump to conclude the seller is complaining and isn’t doing anything to improve based on your response?

The forum is for people to share experiences. So a seller sharing that he/she had no orders isn’t complaining. The seller is merely sharing the reality of what happened. Why you did you jump to conclude the seller is complaining and isn’t doing anything to improve based on your response?

I enjoy spouting off when orders are in short supply to get rid of some of the frustration. I consider this forum a valuable tool in that regard. I consider it a healthy relief valve.

So a seller sharing that he/she had no orders isn’t complaining.

Yes, in most cases, he/she is.

There is no reason to announce a lack of sales on a public forum, unless that person is looking for pity, comfort, or to complain.

If you don’t have any sales, you don’t need to announce it on the forums. Save the time that you spend complaining/announcing on the forums, and go find ways to earn more sales.

Like I said:

I don’t care that you have no orders, I do care that you’re choosing to do something about it.

Archived